PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Boxy Ts and Swedish Sweats

shishamo
03-08-2004, 01:33 PM
SInce the code is expiring tomorrow....

I just ordered French blue/white and Navy/white stripy boxy tees (with free shipping! I asked to be waived since I just placed an order 5 days ago! whoohoo!) because I strongly suspect these will not go on sale in June. I bet the ribbon pink/green bean/carrot will be on sale, not sure if the red will be on sale or not. In any case, the classic colors for these didn't go on sale last summer, and the same thing with Swedish sweats/shorts...navy/french blue/grey never went on sale.
Which means that it will be a good thing to use the code if you want them!

stillplayswithbarbies
03-08-2004, 02:37 PM
I am jealous about your free shipping! I placed an order last night at midnight online and called at noon today to add some things. Since my order from last night already shipped, they wouldn't add to it and I had to place another order and pay full shipping again. :(

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

nigele
03-08-2004, 02:54 PM
They told me the same thing so I hung up and called back and got a friendlier sales rep who added the three things to my order without paying another shipping fee. Since I had a backordered item that hadn't yet shipped, he let me get away with it (after telling me "we're not supposed to do this but...) I'm placing another $150+ order today and will try to get free shipping. Wish me luck!

BTW, thanks for posting this - I probably wouldn't even have asked for free shipping otherwise!

shishamo
03-08-2004, 03:22 PM
When I first called, the sales rep were like, "No, we don't do that."
So I actually emailed the customer service regarding this, and they responded within few hours, saying "I will make a note on your account so that shipping is free." I called again, and sure enough they shipped few things for free. Now I'm a very happy customer!

By the way, thank you for the review on Danish Terry Sweatsets! I decided that since I'm pregant I should skip these but I'm so glad that those worked out for you :)

nigele
03-08-2004, 04:03 PM
Sara,

Thanks for the tip! I'll e-mail them now and call in my order later. :-)