PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Trying to decide on the chunky cotton sweater or the Hippity?

AdoptChina
03-08-2004, 04:01 PM
Im trying to scale down my shopping cart so DH doesnt go into cardiac arrest. Im thinking of maybe getting the hippity pants in blue, the blue tshirt to match, the chunky blue sweater, and the blue/white stripe long sleeve jeeper (he can wear with jeans). That way he can wear the sweater with a couple outfits. Anyone know how the sweater fits? I'd like it to be a little roomy...........Id like to try a few things and get sizes right etc before I go bonkers. I already have a few things in my cart for summer too lol.

THANKS!!!!!!

Momof3Labs
03-08-2004, 05:10 PM
We have a few chunky sweaters in different sizes, and I'd say that it is sized generously. Colin can still easily wear an 80, whereas he's outgrowing his size 80 pants.

mharling
03-09-2004, 01:23 PM
I, personally, would go with the chunky sweater. I think it's more versatile meaning it could be worn with more things AND as outerwear or as part of an outfit.

In terms of sizing, I agree with Lori that it is sized generously. Lane is a peanut (5% for weight) and the 70 is pretty big on him. I have a picture of him in it that I could e-mail you. E-mail or PM me if interested.

Mary
Lane 4/6/03