PDA

View Full Version : How long did it take

stacyleigh
05-21-2004, 03:23 PM
to get your Gymbo Visa? I was undecided whether to get it but went ahead and took the plunge yesterday and of course I can't wait for it now!!

I am going to Gymbo next week and it is probably wishful thinking but I was hoping to have it. Maybe since it has been out for awhile the "rush" is over and I will get my quickly. ;)

So how long can I expect? And did the $10 GC come with the card?

vpalmer
05-21-2004, 03:29 PM
I just received my card yesterday and I signed up on the second day. Although I called a week after I submitted my application on line and figured out I had messed up my SS# so they were still processing the card. Once I gave them the correct SS#, it still took a while though. It may have taken so long though because I screwed up on my initial application though. I was just so excited I filled it out recklessly apparently!

Yes, I did get my $10 bonus with the card!

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born on 6-12-03

amp
05-21-2004, 03:39 PM
Just guessing here, but I think mine took about a week to a week and a half.

Imperia
05-21-2004, 04:03 PM
I am STILL waiting for mine! I signed up a couple of days after it began. I called the day before COF and they said it had just been sent out, it's a couple of weeks later and it's still not here.

I called CS today and they said it should have arrived within 7-10 days, grrrrrrrr! So she reported it lost or stolen and issued me another one. I better still get my Gymboree $10.00 coupon or I will sue, lol. She told me the new one shoul dbe here within 7-10 days (again!)

Imperia

Samraelanelevi
05-21-2004, 04:23 PM
I got mine within a few days of applying. I remember that I didn't apply until the 2nd or 3rd day but was one of the first here to get it. The 10$ came along with it. HTH

Brenda

urbanmama
05-21-2004, 04:41 PM
I applied by phone on the 2nd day after it was announced. I came home from vacation the Saturday during the COF promotion and it was in my huge pack of mail so I'm not sure when it came, but it was quick. However, I didn't get my $10 certificate. When I called, the girl said that I was mistakenly processed as an employee (and they aren't eligible for those extras). So, she sent me the certificate separately and I got it today!

Marie

brubeck
05-21-2004, 05:11 PM
I had the same thing. The card arrived super quickly but without the GC because I was processed as an employee. Sigh. I did get the GC separately later on.