PDA

View Full Version : Where to find bright solid color tee-shirts?

daisymommy
05-27-2004, 11:53 PM
I waited too long to buy some Hanna boxy tees, and now they're all sold out :( I really didn't want to pay that much anyway! But now I'm at a loss as to where to find solid clor tee shirts (no print) in the following colors:
-lime green
-turquoise blue
-sunny yellow

I just got some cloth diaper cover soaker shorts that have these brilliant summer colors in them, and want to find some soft tee shirts to pair with them. Any ideas? I looked at basicbrilliance.com, but I wasn't sure how vibrant the colors are in real life, and they don't have turquoise blue :(

kaitlinsmommy
05-27-2004, 11:59 PM
The Children's Place had lots of bright colored stuff last time I was there. I would also check Lands End or Sears. They have lots of plain stuff like that, at least for girls.

trumansmom
05-28-2004, 09:45 AM
Have you tried Baby Gap? I love their tees for boys. They have some vibrant and not so vibrant tees online right now. Here's the link:

http://www.gap.com/asp/Product.asp?wdid=502081&wpid=230545

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and Eleanor 4/14/04

daisymommy
05-29-2004, 11:19 PM
Just wanted to give an update: I have a Children's Place store in my outlet mall, that had solid color teeshirts in all the colors I was looking for, for only $5 each. They are very soft "brushed cotton knit" and I'm quite happy with them! Thanks for the recommendation!

kaitlinsmommy
05-31-2004, 01:14 AM
I'm glad you found some you like. A friend just gave me an outfit from there that is turqouise & I also think it is soft and comfy.