PDA

View Full Version : Can you returnGymbo w/out a receipt?

Vajrastorm
05-28-2004, 01:23 PM
Grandma gave us an outfit that we already own, in a size that won't be seasonally appropriate. She didn't include the receipt. How does that work? Its a Candy Apple outfit (ironically the only CA we own).
Do I need to wait until the current sale is over?

vikivoly
05-28-2004, 02:03 PM
You can return without a receipt, but I pretty sure they'll only give you merchandise credit. I believe (not positive on this) that they give you the current price of the item, not the lowest the price the item has ever been. I would wait until after the 25% off sale, just to be safe.

deborah_r
05-28-2004, 04:48 PM
Back of my receipt says this:

"Merchandise returns without receipt will be issued a merchandise exchange or credit for the current selling value of the items(s)."

Yes, they did put "items (s)" that's a goof-up on their part!

On a similar subject: the thing about 14 day price adjustments confuses me. I have the layette Lobster jacket (Little Snapper line). I have not taken the tags off and I have the receipt, but I bought it about a month and a half ago. It is quite a bit cheaper now and they still have some in the store. Couldn't I just return it, and then go in later and buy the same jacket?

Imperia
05-28-2004, 05:32 PM
Yes you could, if they still have it in that size. If they don't they will often take it from you and put it in the backroom for 24 hours. They do this to prevent people from doing just what you suggest. You can always go back the next day, but you will risk loosing it if it's the only one left.

Imperia