PDA

View Full Version : ISO Gymboree Strawberry Patch Sweatsuit

vikivoly
05-28-2004, 06:22 PM
I bought this for DD in January and sadly had to return it because it was too big. I've got all of the matching tops and would love to find it in a 12-18 month size. I've been checking ebay, but have only seen the jacket and I don't want to buy it without the pants. Any help would be appreciated! :)

Strawberry Patch Honey Bee Hoody & Pants size 12-18 months.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/6884.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/6885.jpg

LoveMyBabyBeans
05-28-2004, 07:10 PM
I am of no help, but I understand why you want this. I have this ready to go in size 3-6 months for my baby on the way and I LOVE This sweatsuit. I thought of it as an outfit that didn't really stand out when hanging seperately on the racks, but it is so precious. I hope someone can come up with something for you.

urbanmama
05-28-2004, 10:25 PM
Vicki,

I have this outfit (in fact DD wore it today) and it is precious! I understand why you want it. I know that the pants sold out before the jacket so I'm sure they would be really hard to find. I actually have a 12-18 month size jacket that I am planning to return this week. You are welcome to buy it from me at the price I paid if you want, but I completely understand about wanting the pants to go with it. Just let me know!

Imperia
05-28-2004, 10:52 PM
I remember the saga of this little set! Remember way back when SP came out and you and I (and someone else Denise maybe?) were all talking about. It was SO expensive when it first came out, and my silly store didn't even get it.

I had someone on my loops pick up the jacket for me, but it is a 6-12 and I really wanted a 3-6 becaus eit seems big. Then when I was shopping with Heidi in Valley Fair I found the pants in a 3-6 on the clearance rack and I almost had a heart attack! They were only $12.99.

If you want Vicki I can do an ISO on my loops for you just let me know what you are willing to pay. Just LMK!

Imperia

vikivoly
05-28-2004, 11:58 PM
Thanks for the offer. I emailed you.

vikivoly
05-29-2004, 12:01 AM
Imperia,

BTW, congrats on the 1000 posts!

Yes, I remember the saga. }( Who would've thought I would be the one out in the cold on this outfit!

I'll let you know about the loop offer. Thanks!

Vajrastorm
05-29-2004, 01:03 AM
This is my absolute favorite outfit from SP.