PDA

View Full Version : Shopped for my newborn in FRANCE today!!

LoveMyBabyBeans
05-29-2004, 06:55 PM
We are only a 2 hour drive from Strassburg, France and DH and a friend decided to go there today. I was in heaven. And here I thought I had fun online shopping the Gymbo sale (which I did WAY too much damage on...earned 3 gymbucks). Well, DH was a saint because he waited outside the store for about 40 minutes with my boys while I DROOLED over the French baby clothes. The clothing was all so vibrant and fun and tres cool! The newborn stuf was SO soft and it was like shopping at a Zutano store (one of my faves) but BETTER. I could have gone insane in there, but I told myself 3 outfits and no more. The prices were not even that bad, but I was able to stick to my limit. Ohhhhh, it was just so much fun and I can't wait to put my little girl in her little French baby outfits. Soon enough...

toomanystrollers
05-29-2004, 07:13 PM
Kerry - sounds like loads of fun!!! I want to see pics when you get a chance :) See what we're missing out on!

urbanmama
05-29-2004, 09:24 PM
As I said in my other message to you, I'm jealous jealous jealous!!!

Marie

AngelaS
05-29-2004, 09:28 PM
OOOH!! I want to see pictures!!! :D

kelly ann
05-29-2004, 11:29 PM
Kerry...

Wow - that sounds wonderful! We did a trip to St. Barts when I was pregnant and I bought some French baby clothes at really cheap prices. I didn't realize how cute and unusual they were until after I had the baby. Aren't there a lot of great wooden toys over there as well? So glad you found the beautiful clothes :)

mharling
05-30-2004, 12:33 AM
One of my friend's mom is frequently in Paris and brings back TONS of clothes for her granddaughter. They are so unique and so cute, so I know exactly what you're talking about.

I would love to see pictures too!

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
[link:www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b370a2992536|Birthday Pics!!]

Imperia
05-30-2004, 02:46 AM
Wow! YOu are so lucky. I really like the look fo some of those French brands like Catimini. I want to see pictures. Tell us about what you bought. I would love to hear descriptions. Or pictures would be even better!

Glad you had fun

Imperia