PDA

View Full Version : ICKY BABY???

jakobsmommie
05-31-2004, 08:48 AM
Has anyone tried this line?

They have the cutest outfits and bibs and I could go on and on.

Just wondering what the size was like. Do they run big?

kcimato
05-31-2004, 11:23 PM
I bought my DGD the red toille sp? pants with a a white top there last summer and as I remember it was preety true to size. My DGS also has two outfits bought by other GMA that are just adorable

mommy926
05-31-2004, 11:30 PM
I recently bought my daughter a toile halter dress from Icky Baby and it seems really true to size. They do have tons of Adorable stuff. I also noticed some nwt stuff on Ebay lately.

Little Ladybug
06-01-2004, 11:29 AM
I don't have any experience with their clothing, but I got some Icky Baby burp cloths as a shower gift, and really love them! They're so cute, and have held up beautifully!

marinkitty
06-01-2004, 11:37 AM
We received a darling set (12m size) of sushi pants and coordinating and I think Mia started wearing it a little earlier than she wore other 12m clothes but she wore it just as long as the others. DH loved it so he always put her in it and it held up really well to numerous washes.

Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)

juliemiya
06-01-2004, 02:21 PM
I love this line. Especially for gifts. They sell them at Nordstrom Rack near me in L.A. for real cheap, if you have one near you. They had burp cloths, sleeping bags, and blankets!

julie