PDA

View Full Version : Hanna June specials?

LoveMyBabyBeans
05-31-2004, 06:39 PM
It just hit me that it's the last day of the month. May flew by because I remember us all getting excited about Hanna's May specials being posted as if it were yesterday. I know the big sale is coming up very soon, but I wonder if they will have some monthly specials go up soon.

parkersmama
06-01-2004, 11:06 PM
They still haven't changed them. Wonder if they are waiting for the sale and not doing specials for June at all? Does the sale start May 10? I've got to figure out next summer's size! :)

khakismom
06-01-2004, 11:36 PM
I don't see any June specials, but they have closed out some of the May specials, listing them as "Sold Out". I'm curious if there will be any June specials too, esp. with the sale happening the 10th (according to their CS). My guess is that the June "specials" will be the same as the big sale.

Little Ladybug
06-02-2004, 11:02 AM
Hee hee! I sneaked in under the wire yesterday and ordered one of the May Special items before they closed out the sale (Bunny Wants a Carrot sleeper). I know that it will be marked down for the big sale, but I didn't want to risk the size being gone. The big sale starts June 10th, right?