PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Outlet Update?

kfcboston
06-01-2004, 01:55 PM
I thinking of making a stop at the Maine Hanna outlet on Saturday.......anything I should know? Any current sales? Any advice? I've been a couple times before, but thought I should check in with the Hanna experts before I go. :)

toomanystrollers
06-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Katie,
Definitely give the outlet a call - they're super nice at the Kittery outlet. Just ask them what's going on for sales, etc. and what size you're looking for. Saturdays are busy!!!

HTH

billysmommy
06-01-2004, 11:06 PM
I was just there yesterday and they had a bunch of stuff. I got Billy a couple of the bold stripe rompers in 80 for $22. They had a lot of wiggle pants for 10-15 dollars. They had a couple racks of $10 and under and a couple of $15 and under. Lots of good mommy clothes too :)

slknight
06-02-2004, 09:14 AM
They had boys stuff in an 80?! They never do when I'm there and I'd pretty much given up on going. Wonder if I can sneak down there this afternoon...

billysmommy
06-02-2004, 01:35 PM
Hope you found some :) They are on a rack to the right when you walk in the store

kfcboston
06-02-2004, 02:15 PM
Sounds like a steal on the rompers! Too bad I'm in the 90 range now. :( You know, I've never given any thought to the mommy stuff either........ might need to take a look-see.

If anyone wants me to look for something specific for them, let me know!

ktdid74
06-02-2004, 08:32 PM
Ok Katie, you inspired me to actually go down to the outlet tomorrow (want to avoid those weekend crowds). I've lived here 3 years now (mind you I'm still new to Hanna though) and I'm just now going to go to the outlet. I'm so excited. I will have to drag both kiddos with me but maybe it'll keep me from spending too much time or money :) I'm hoping to find some zippers and wiggle pants. Have fun when you go!