PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Kushies White Bodysuits (onsies) on sale??

ginamlee
06-02-2004, 08:18 PM
I had the 0-3 and the 3-6 month sizes from Kidsurplus for Autumn this past winter and absolutely LOVED them. She wears a lot of Baby Lulu long sleeve dresses with leggings during the colder months, and these were perfect under the dresses for keeping her tummy covered.

Unfortunately, Kidsurplus only has the 3-6 month size and I'd like to purchase the 12-18 month size for the coming fall and winter. Kidsurplus sells them for $1.99 each. However, places like Kelly's Closet sell them 3 for $15.

Does anyone know where to find the larger sizes for less? I will be willing to pay full price for the wonderfully soft onsies if I have to, but, of course, it sure would be nice to find some on a good sale!

smkinc
06-03-2004, 12:04 AM
I just wanted to warn you--are you looking for the bodysuits (a t-shirt that snaps), or the onsies (an undershirt like gerber)?

I had some of the smaller bodysuits that I loved (nice thick and soft cotton, really good quality) and I bought a 3 pack from Kelly's Closet and was really disappointed. They were very much like the Gerber onsies in terms of fabric weight and quality (the paint on the snaps wore off after a few washes). Also, since they were made by Kushies, I assumed that they would be big enough to accomodate a CD tushie, but they actually run much smaller than my Carter's undershirts in the same size (18-24 mo's). Whereas the bodysuit I had in the 0-3 size ran much larger than my Carters onsies in the same size.

HTH,
Mary
Mom to Jeremiah 2/4/03
and our 'first' Curie (6 year old Golden Retriever)

ginamlee
06-03-2004, 12:28 AM
Okay, now I'm bummed out!

I really wanted that nice thick, soft cotton that my smaller Kushies have! I HATED putting the other brands against Autumn's skin.

I really wanted snapped undershirts that have that same plush cotton.

Any suggestions anyone?

stillplayswithbarbies
06-03-2004, 01:10 AM
Lands End has bodysuits that are thicker and soft, and have finished seams on the sleeves.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

ginamlee
06-03-2004, 01:39 AM
I just checked out Lands End and they only have prints (that I can find, anyway!). I'm looking for plain white to go under her clothes in the fall and winter. I don't really care about the finished seams, but I do care about thick, soft cotton! I am so disappointed that Kushies apparently doesn't use the same material for their larger sizes!

JMS
06-03-2004, 09:07 AM
Did you try emailing kidsurplus.com and asking them?? From my experiences, their CS is great. I'd be interested in knowing if you find what you are looking for ... what you are describing sounds wonderful.. good luck!