PDA

View Full Version : 2:00 a.m., and Hanna site unavailable...

riostoker
06-10-2004, 03:17 AM
My DD is sleeping through the night about half the time now. When I went to bed tonight, I put my credit card and the laptop by the glider in the nursery. I thought to myself, "Well, at least if I have to be up in the middle of the night nursing her, I can be one of the first to order in the Hanna sale." Darn if they aren't updating the website right now!!! :( So... here I am at 2:00 a.m. with laptop, credit card, and nursing baby, and I can't even browse their site. :(

ann

LoveMyBabyBeans
06-10-2004, 03:19 AM
It's 8:30 AM here in Germany and it appears the sale stuff JUST went up. Off to check it out.

JenCA
06-10-2004, 03:28 AM
11:45 pm here in California, and the website is up, advertising the sale...

sc
06-10-2004, 03:36 AM
I think they are still working on the website...

All sale items in my cart are either sold out or back to regular price in just 1 min., very strange..

riostoker
06-10-2004, 03:38 AM
Thud, thud, thud (sound of me hitting my head against the wall for not ordering playdress/daydresses when they first went on sale since they are still the same price!!!) RRRGGHH!!! So... here I am with laptop, credit card, and nursing baby, and I should have ordered dresses weeks ago! :( The hippity hop dress isn't on sale, and neither is the pucker posy sundress. I'm not sure if I'm going to order anything at all - maybe just a playdress for the baby since my older DD already has two for this season. If they drop in price later, I can order one for her for next year.

:(
ann

JenCA
06-10-2004, 03:47 AM
I just noticed what you are talking about...if you click on "sale", all of those items are sold out. But the very same items, when viewed on the non-sale pages, are in stock but NOT on sale. Strange. They must be working out some kinks...

janinegillot
06-10-2004, 04:00 AM
I thought everything would go on sale at least a little bit. I guess I'll wait to see what happens in the morning.

Imperia
06-10-2004, 04:20 AM
GROWL!

the only thing I really wantned was the Hippty jacket and I was all excited when I saw it was down to $34.00---except it's only for the Blue =( I wanted Soliel. Well, maybe this is a good thing since Gymboree seems to be having a sale that will blow this one away on the EH line that I REALLY want.

Imperia

Pipersmamma
06-10-2004, 05:38 AM
4 AM here and I woke to check out the sale...
I got a ton, mostly matching outfits for DD and expected DD to wear next summer. I even got the Tea at the Sea dress for me so all three of us can match (pathetic?). I was very excited to see the Rosy Posy stuff on sale. I feel like a teenager getting up early to get concert tickets! Deed done... back to bed :)

LucyG
06-10-2004, 07:25 AM
Frankly, I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting (and hoping for!) bigger markdowns. Maybe I'm just remembering the prices at the end of the winter sale. I'll probably go ahead and get what I want, because as sure as I wait, things will sell out and I'll be even more disappointed.

jk3
06-10-2004, 07:52 AM
I agree. I'm going to check out the store today to see if I can save on shipping. It's hard to know what to get because my DS will be in an in-between stage next summer + I can't really picture him as a 2 year old. I think I'm leaning towards the Bomber Jacket, some colore block tees, the roomy summer romper(he has it in the 80 + I love it on him so I think he needs the 90!) and possibly a bold stripe romper. I still can't bring myself to spend that much on pajamas even though I know the quality is excellent. The 5 dollar Carters pajamas will have to do for now!

Jenn
DS 6/3/03