PDA

View Full Version : playdress v. happy stripe dress

LucyG
06-10-2004, 12:12 PM
I can't decide! Anyone have personal favorites? We have one playdress set this year that I think will fit next year, too, but I really do like the purple/lilac set. Is two playdresses for one summer too many? Ack! The happy stripe dress is awfully cute, too . . . DD will be two next summer when she wears whatever I end up getting. Is the happy stripe dress more for older girls?

sugarsnappea
06-10-2004, 04:09 PM
I love them both! I just ordered the Happy Stripe dress for my baby. I never thought it was more for older girls. A thing to consider is the Happy Stripe dress can be worn with a few different color pants. I usually order a playdress each season for my older daughter. This summer she has two, one from last year and the new one I ordered a few months ago.

LucyG
06-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Thanks, Deb! I went with the purple playdress combo, as I just love those opposite stripes on the panties. The one we have this year is an older blue and yellow one. Also, purely for practical reasons, I knew I'd be less stressed about a purple dress getting dirty than I would be about a mostly white one!