PDA

View Full Version : Can someone do a timeline summary for Gymbo please?

teddy
06-10-2004, 07:26 PM
I am having a hard time scanning the old posts and putting together a timeline for Gymboree. Can someone help fill in the blanks?

So far I put together this:

now through 6/20: Gymbucks earning
6/17-6/20: extra 25% off
6/19: 10% off with Gymbo Visa (is this in addition to the extra 25%)

When do the new lines come out?

Can you tell I'm trying to stategize here?!?! Thanks :)

urbanmama
06-10-2004, 07:50 PM
New lines come out on the 15th.
HTH!

Marie

Imperia
06-10-2004, 08:37 PM
You have it right...

the day to shop will be the 19th of you have a gymbo credit card as it will about 32.5% off due to the additional 10%. Plus you still can get Gymbucks!

In the look book it says the new lines:

-Copa Cabana
-European Holiday
-Glamour Princess

-Power Wheelie

-Alphabet Soup
-Little Mouse
-Super Heroes

will be put on June 15th, however, there has been a bit of speculation that perhaps they will wait until Thursday when the sale starts (like they did last time with Lemony Fresh et al). My store says they usually get shipments on Mondays and Wednesdays.

I have already told my husband that if he makes any plans for th 19th he will be doing them ALONE, as I am going to Gymbo to buy the entirety of European Holiday.

Imperia

teddy
06-11-2004, 12:11 PM
Hmmmm, I have a wedding to attend on the 19th. Perhaps I can ditch it for some serious shopping?!?! heehee. Thanks. I totally trust you so I am sure EH will be absolutely adorable!!!

parkersmama
06-11-2004, 12:47 PM
******Blocking out the 19th on my calendar*******

:) Thanks for clarifying it! I'm wondering if my store will do a PA if I buy some Splash stuff for next summer today? I guess I'd most likely miss out on the extra 5% at least. Wonder if they'd hold stuff for me? Last time (when we went to Disney) they held stuff for me for a week! They are terrific!

kransden
06-11-2004, 04:48 PM
You can always put it on hold and call in with your cc the day of the sale, and pick it up later.

Karin and Katie 10/24/02

teddy
06-12-2004, 11:51 PM
The awful thing is that the reception is at a hotel just across the street from the mall... so I might be stopping at Gymbo after the ceremony and before the reception. Of course I've already told DH that I *have* to go to the mall on Friday to put stuff on hold. I am so ready for FALL clothes.

Imperia
06-13-2004, 04:53 AM
Careful with buying stuff already on sale and hoping for a 25% off PA. I keep hearing now that the 25% off will only apply to the new lines, the 10% off will apply to everything, but I am not sure they would do a PA on that.

Imperia