PDA

View Full Version : Totally bummed...Old Navy Recall

mandye
06-12-2004, 03:35 PM
I can't believe it. I was ad Old Navy last night and up by the checkout they have a sign about a recall of their pullovers, dresses, and jackets with a plastic pull thingy on the zipper. I bought Hailey a fleece jumper last December and it is by far one of my FAVORITE dresses of hers. DH is making me take it back because "there is a reason they are recalling it." I'm so bummed. On the bright side--I get a full refund and a $5.00 credit for the hassle.

Mandy

ColleenB
06-12-2004, 07:31 PM
Hi!

Yes, there is a reason for this recall. The plastic pull thingy can break off and they can choke on it. Reason I know is the pull on my daughter's fur trimmed jacket broke off in February and of course you couldn't find a winter coat at that time anywhere anywhere. I had to go find a replacement pull in order to use the jacket. I couldn't find my reciept so I figured I was out of luck. I'm so glad I saw the recall list for this...now I know it just wasn't my jacket that was affected.

Enjoy your merchandise credit!

Jenmv
06-13-2004, 12:25 AM
I'm bummed too. I bought DD a fleece pull-over from there for next fall and thought it was adorable. I hated to take it back but I bought it on clearance for around $5 so getting a full refund and the $5 gift card makes up for it. :)