PDA

View Full Version : Summer jammies

JenCA
06-12-2004, 11:56 PM
Where can I find summer jammies for DD? I'm looking for either one-piece zippered jammies with shorts/short sleeves, or two-piece sets (shorts with a short-sleeved top). The caveat is that they can't be too expensive; I don't like to spend a lot of money on jammies. I looked at The Children's Place last week, but they only had long-sleeved, one-piece jammies with feet. There's nothing left on the Gymbo sale rack, either. Can anyone help?

kaitlinsmommy
06-13-2004, 01:06 AM
We have lots of Carter's/Tykes 2-pc. pjs that are okay. The 2-pc. short glow in the dark ones are $6.99 at Target. But I love Gap jammies since they are easier to get over dd's neck. I recently got her the "kissing fish" short sleep set. I think it's $15 now. I recommend Gap, Carter's (Sears/Kohl's) or Target.

sweetbasil
06-13-2004, 07:44 AM
If you're not near one, you might try calling a Gap Outlet- we got some jammies there the other day that were marked down to $9.99 a set. I don't know if they do phone orders (as ours is 35 min. away!) but it's worth a shot :)

HTH,

Momof3Labs
06-13-2004, 08:21 AM
I echo the Gap outlets and Little Tykes at Target. I also found some really cute sets at either TJ Maxx or Marshall's for under $10!

slknight
06-13-2004, 08:40 AM
I got some two-piece Carter's pjs at Walmart last week. They were very inexpensive - don't remember how much, but I'm thinking 5.98 or 6.98. I also have some two-piece ones from Gap, but to be honest, I like the Walmart ones better. The ones from Gap came unstitched the first time I washed them. I should have returned them but I didn't.

lmintzer
06-13-2004, 10:52 AM
Sometimes Baby Gap/Gap Kids has good sales on their jammies. They typically are on the expensive side, but on sale, they range from $9.99-$14.99 each. You can also check the Gap website for sales. Here is a link to the pajama page. Looks like there are some that have been reduced, though none on "deep sale" right now.

www.gap.com/asp/SearchResults.asp?CatPath=All+Products%2F%2F%2F%2F baby+boy&OrigCatPath=all+products&AttribSel=&UseSheet=&wdid=50&SessionId=A0C18D41FC3546D78C1326259CBFFFA7&RequestData=CA_Search&RequestAction=navigateproducts&ResultsPerPage=20&ea_sortDirection=&ea_sortColumnName=&categoryName=baby+boy&question=pajamas

JenCA
06-13-2004, 12:29 PM
I actually do live near a Gap outlet, but I hadn't even thought about checking there! Thanks for the suggestions!

squimp
06-13-2004, 05:47 PM
We like the gap jammies, too. Here's the girl's page - the big flower ones are really soft. They are on sale, but not super cheap right now.

http://www.gap.com/asp/dept_index_all_paging.asp?wdid=6055

JMS
06-15-2004, 02:09 PM
Hi,
I also like the Gap two piece PJ's (I have the kissy fish for DD), but I also wanted to tell you about a pair I found at Kidsurplus.com. I was purchasing a mattress and I stumbled across these PJ's.. for $4.99 I thought I'd give them a try. They are two-piece, short sleeve, solid white (I'm always hoping that there are at least a few things I can use in case I have a boy next) :).

The cotton is very thick and fairly soft. Since I prefer the two piece PJ's, these are actually my favorite all things considered.
HTH!

http://www.kidsurplus.com/ptz31995.html