PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Big Big Sale?

cric
06-13-2004, 06:59 AM
I got this email from Hanna:
__________________________________________________ ___________________
Because you're a valued customer, you're one of the first to know about our Big Big Sale, so come and save up to 70% off our spring and summer hannas for the whole family! Our website has even more items than we were able to fit in our sale catalog. Hurry, because at these prices hannas go fast!
http://www.hannaAndersson.com/sale?ei=244c4874784c&cmid=061004DIR
__________________________________________________ ___________________

But, when I click on the site, the prices seem all the same. Maybe this means further markdowns are coming soon? Or maybe it's only a few things at 70%? If it's the normal sale, they are telling me as "one of the first" a few days late! (or maybe I'm one of the few on the mailing list that hasn't ordered on line so they are 'alerting me'?) Valued customer, funny - I just bought my first Hanna the other day! Anyway, if it helps someone figure anything out...

ethansmom
06-13-2004, 08:11 AM
I also got this email yesterday, only to find one of the items in my cart had increased in price! WTH?!?

momtoemma
06-13-2004, 09:48 AM
I got this message yesterday too. I just assumed it was for the original sale and they were just late in getting it sent out. I'm glad I knew about the sale before the e-mail arrived.

riostoker
06-13-2004, 10:32 AM
That e-mail almost always seems to go out a day or two after the sale starts, and then the sale catalog arrives in the mail a few days later, so if you know about the sale ahead of time (through this board) or happen upon the site before the e-mail goes out, then you're in luck! If you wait until the catalog arrives then you're going to think it is a really sorry sale because nothing is left!!!

ann

cric
06-13-2004, 05:10 PM
Yep - so thankfull for the boards! Don't know if DH would say the same. Actually, he checked out DS's first hanna's yesterday when it was on him and commented: "This is nice." Whew!