PDA

View Full Version : Naartje finally got to me...ETA pictures!

JenCA
06-15-2004, 03:13 AM
I stopped by the mall after DD's 10-month checkup today to look for a specific pair of Robeez at Stride Rite (I have a coupon). No luck on the Robeez, and I was beelining for the exit, when Naartje called my name. I FINALLY browsed through the store and immediately wished I hadn't. I was really, really good though...I only bought one swimsuit and matching sunhat (the happy flowers print in Dew) that were both on sale. Thankfully, DD was being sort of a pill, so she persuaded me to leave sooner than I normally would have. I should have known it would happen, it was only a matter of time. Now I've added yet another brand to my baby clothing addiction. *Sigh*. ;)

OK, since Maureen posted her adorable Kathleen in her Naartjies, I had to post my cutie in her new Naartjie swimsuit and hat!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/7778.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/7779.jpg

Imperia
06-15-2004, 06:44 AM
Jen,
don't feel too badly it has happened to the best )or is it worst?)sounds as though you didn't go too wild. Maybe I shouldn't tell you that in about a week they will be getting their fall transition line in }(

I am so jealous that you are so near a Naartjie (is it VF?!)
The one good thing about Naartjie is that it's not wildly over priced...just think you could have gotten hooked into Oilily or something, now that would be BAD!

Imperia

khakismom
06-15-2004, 11:39 AM
Yeah Jen!! Julia will be the cutest gal at the pool this summer!

I called in yet *another* order this past weekend--GHM! I got a few more dresses, capris, tops and the swing cardie, all on sale, all for next summer. :) I will be haunting the front porch waiting for my goodies to arrive. I just love the stuff, and you cannot beat the prices. I still need to play dress-up with the girls and take some pics.

ETA: Finally took some pics last night. Remember that these pieces are all size 5s and for next summer, because the dress was swimming on her, and the capri pants were way big too. Hopefully, these will fit her perfectly next summer.

*Edited to remove pics

jpang
06-15-2004, 01:17 PM
Hi, Jen,

You are not alone-- Naartjie is now one of my favorite brands, too

But others are right-- this is a very reasonable brand of unusual and cute clothes.

Please post pics!! (You, too, Maureen.)

jpang
06-16-2004, 12:59 PM
Hi, Maureen,

She looks darling in her naartjie's, so relaxed. I really like the top/capri pant combination in particular. I'm glad to see their clothes on an older child (so far, I've only seen it on babies and have been wondering how their styles work with older kids).

Thanks for posting.

khakismom
06-16-2004, 03:31 PM
Thanks Janice!! :) I love how soft they are and how fabulous the colors are. My second order just arrived an hour ago and I can't wait for the kids to get home so I can try stuff on. I did get the happy spot dress in ice pink (for both girls with the matching capris) and it is gorgeous!! I love it and the colors. The colors really remind me of Fresh Produce stuff, which I love too and have quite a bit of, but the prices are MUCH more reasonable!

JenCA
06-17-2004, 01:13 AM
Maureen, Kathleen looks adorable! She always looks like she's having so much fun playing dress up for you! I absolutely LOVE the green outfit--I'm thinking about going back and snatching it up for Julia. :)

jpang
06-18-2004, 12:59 PM
Hi, Jen,

Thanks for posting the pics of Julia in her swimsuit. It looks really cute on her. I didn't even notice swimsuits when I was last in the store. The color is great,too.

Have to go return some Hanna stuff this weekend. Just might have to stop in to Naartjie and see what's left...

JenCA
06-18-2004, 03:10 PM
You're welcome! I love the suit, I don't know if you can tell but there are little tulle ruffles around the legs of the swimsuit. The suit was only $7.99, I love it! :)

khakismom
06-18-2004, 03:33 PM
Jen, she is adorable and looks so cute in her new suit and hat! I love the colors, they look so freah and summery. And $7.99 for a suit! You can't even get that at Target, much less one that is so cute! Great purchase. Now that you're hooked, be sure and tell us what else you end up buying. ;)

parkersmama
06-18-2004, 04:24 PM
Jen and Maureen....Julia and Kathleen are both adorable! Love the Naartjie pieces...thanks for the pics! We haven't worn any of ours yet but hopefully soon!