PDA

View Full Version : Gymboree - 25% off ALL merchandise?

vikivoly
06-15-2004, 03:20 PM
Any word on whether it's sale or regular priced items yet? I almost hope it's regular priced only, because then I'll be able to skip it. The last thing I need is another Gymbuck!

vpalmer
06-15-2004, 04:08 PM
Ditto!

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born on 6-12-03

Imperia
06-15-2004, 04:27 PM
Sorry (or maybe not)

*ETA* OOOOOPPPPS I may have spoken too soon ladies. SOmeone said their store manager called them and said it would be on EVERYTHING.
Just what I need...MORE Gymbo =(

I am pretty sure it's full priced lines only. I warn you though, if there is anything you MUST have form EH I would buy it ASAP because the buzz on this line is INSANE. The girls in my store said they have had people calling and asking about it and the loops are all going crazy.

Imperia

robmab719
06-15-2004, 07:06 PM
Just realized that my business trip on Thursday is going to make it near impossible to get to a Gymboree on Thursday. Will the 25% off be available online?

Also, is the 25% off on Thursday only or does it continue through Saturday? I want that EH sweater dress!!!

P.S. I don't have the Gymbo Visa, so the extra 10% off doesn't matter to me.

urbanmama
06-15-2004, 07:28 PM
Yes, the sale will be online as well as in the stores. And the 25% off is supposed to go through the weekend.

Marie

friedmana1
06-16-2004, 07:49 PM
Okay, what's the word??? All stuff, or just full price stuff?

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02

AvasMama
06-16-2004, 08:11 PM
I went to my store today to check out EH and the manager said the sale was 25% off everything!

Robyn & Ava

nathansmom
06-16-2004, 09:48 PM
The store manager just called me and told me 25% off everything. I asked including sale items and she said yes. Maybe only some stores are doing all items as I asked at another store today and they told me only full price items.

vpalmer
06-17-2004, 09:13 AM
Everyone probably knows this by now, but according to the website, the discount is on everything, including sale items. Are you in trouble Vicki? I think I am toast. I love the sweater pieces in EH. My vow to not buy anything until July 8 may very well be broken. I am so weak...

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born on 6-12-03

vikivoly
06-17-2004, 04:20 PM
VEronica,

I'm not sure. I have some Splash pieces (yes I'm still stuck on this line) in my basket online. I wanted to exchange DD's green bloomers for a smaller size, but they were out of her size. Since they still have it online - plus the sun hat which my store is also out of, I'm THINKING about placing an order. I almost hate to, because the only piece I want from EH is the striped dress and I've already got 3 Gymbucks. I'm not sure what else I would want to buy except maybe a few pieces from the JF line. With my little peanut, I'm afraid to buy ahead for next year. She had a Drs. appt. Tuesday and only gained .5 lbs. but she is getting taller. I could buy from the layette line for #2.

vpalmer
06-18-2004, 09:14 AM
You may hold out for the clearance sale Imperia mentioned that is supposed to be going on next week if you are mostly interested in Splash and not all that interested in earning more Gymbucks. It seems they are trying to clear out the cheap stuff before redemption time. How typical!

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born on 6-12-03

vikivoly
06-18-2004, 04:35 PM
There are 2 pieces of Splash that I really want that are available online, but not in my store, so I'm probably just going to buy them and add enough to get a Gymbuck. So stupid I know. I'll skip the clearance sale and hope something is left for redemption.