PDA

View Full Version : European Holiday is on eBay!

Imperia
06-15-2004, 04:29 PM
If you want a sneak peek at EH someone has some up on eBay already. This isn't my auction btw I am just posting it so you guys can see the pictures. It's Kid Girl btw and it's the denim skort which is going to sell out immediately, just watch:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15635&item=8112183995&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I wish they made this in baby girl too!

Imperia

LoveMyBabyBeans
06-15-2004, 06:01 PM
My goodness, these people are fast. Can't wait to see the baby stuff.

urbanmama
06-15-2004, 07:03 PM
Thanks for posting that! I'm going crazy waiting to see this line. I am so there first thing tomorrow morning.

Anyway, I LOVE that skort. I wanted to get my older daughter the Little Hula Girl one last year, but the Size 3 was huge on her (even though she was wearing 3s in other Gymboree bottoms). I have since regretted not buying it and letting her grow into it (I have the same regret about not buying the Little Hula Girl fringe jeans for my youngest one). Well, I am not going to make the same mistake this time. I am DEFINITELY buying this skort. It is so precious!

Marie

parkersmama
06-15-2004, 10:57 PM
Wow, how do they get these things that quickly and at a price that they can then turn around and eBay it?! It went for $29...probably not that bad for that ensemble since I'm sure the skort is at least $24 regular price and the top would be $16 or so.

janew
06-15-2004, 11:16 PM
I just did a search on ebay and there is a bunch of big girl stuff listed- skort, shoes, beret, and tights- it all has buy it now prices.
Looks cute!
jane

Imperia
06-16-2004, 12:40 AM
They are probably selling them at or near cost so they can get "free" gymbucks. Bought them full price and then are getting a PA on thursday!

Imperia

LoveMyBabyBeans
06-16-2004, 05:51 AM
There is a TON of it on ebay now. Someone is racking up some serious gymbucks this way.

Imperia
06-16-2004, 06:11 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with buying a few things to sell, but I usually only do this with clearance. I think it's kind of mean to buy out the whole store when a line is brand new. Then other people can't get it =(

Someone posted on the Gymbohaven forums that the ebayer who did that was from the same town as her and probably cleaned out the whole store. Maybe I am wrong, but I think that is sort of unkind.

Imperia

kransden
06-16-2004, 10:05 AM
Wow that would be harsh. I am lucky I have so many stores to choose from. The tier 1 is on my way home, plus the girls are great there. Now I just need to get a buddy that lives near a tier 1 in a warm climate so I can get short sleeves.

Karin and Katie 10/24/02

AvasMama
06-16-2004, 11:09 AM
These are so cute! I am loving the Ciao Bella dress, Eiffel Tower top and lavendar coat. Are these similar to the baby girl items? My main complaint about this seller is that she is only selling kid girl so we can't see the baby clothes!!! :)

Robyn & Ava

Imperia
06-16-2004, 02:24 PM
There is an eiffel twoer t op similar in baby girl but it's sleeveless and a little more a -line in cut. The CIao BElla dress (I think is their sweater dress) the baby girl one is MUCH cuter (IMO) for one thing it's lavender.

I didn't see the coat for baby girl out at my store (saw it in kid girl) but they weren't done putting it out yet. I swear I saw a coat for baby that looked the same in teh look book.

Imperia