PDA

View Full Version : New Nephew -- What to Get?

AvasMama
06-16-2004, 09:55 AM
I am so obsessed with girl clothes that I have no idea what to buy my new baby nephew, Jack. As much as I love Janie & Jack for girls, I didn't see anything I liked for a boy, and Hanna is sold out of almost everything I like (really wanted to get the Hippity pants!).

What Gymbo items do you moms of boys like?

Robyn & Ava

iluvmy2boys
06-16-2004, 10:42 AM
honestly? I really preferred babygap layette boy items when my youngest was a boy. its cheaper price wise and IMHO, so much cuter.... though I do like the new layette items for newborn at gymbo. maybe some hanna zippers?

I'm just not a huge fan of gymbo for cute stuff for boys, since there is none usually.

jk3
06-16-2004, 10:50 AM
I agree. The newborn Baby Gap lines are usually adorable. Gymboree can be hit or miss for boys. The Animal Crackers line was pretty cute for boys and girls but I haven't been too impressed recently. I would definitely recommend the one piece Baby Gap outfits, some Hanna Zippers and some of the Hanna rompers for next summer. Janie + Jack also carries some cute lines for boys.

Jenn
DS 6/3/03

cric
06-16-2004, 11:20 AM
I have to recommend the Gap too. I haven never found anything in Gymboree that I've liked for a boy. All of my favorite clothes for DS right now are from either Gap or J&J... oh and I just added Hanna to that list last week!