PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry Patch: UPDATED

AvasMama
06-16-2004, 08:21 PM
Sorry Karin and Megan! No luck on the rompers or yellow capris. :( There is a ton of SP left, but it is all jeans and dresses with some random tops and onesies in there.

I ended up with the jeans, a onesie with a little collar and strawberries on front, a white ss top with little strawberries all over, and a white top with a little bee and eyelet sleeves and matching blue gingham bloomers -- all in 18-24 months for next summer. The yellow cardigan in that size was gone this morning, but I figure I can probably find it on eBay :)

--------------

Forgive me, I am still a Gymbo newbie. I went to my store today to see EH and they had just put a TON of Strawberry Patch items on the clearance rack. Anyone have any recommedations from this line? With the 25% tomorrow, I am thinking of getting the jeans and the yellow cardigan for next spring, but some of the dresses were cute too. I also found a super-cute outfit for the winter -- black velvet pants with embroidery and an ivory cardigan w/ embroidered flowers. I think it is Holiday Magic?

If anyone is looking for anything from the Strawberry Patch line, let me know! There was a LOT in all sizes -- jeans, onesies, yellow SS tops, dresses, yellow cardigans, and I think some overalls too.

Robyn & Ava

JenCA
06-16-2004, 08:26 PM
Wow, that is awesome! I think the jeans and yellow cardigan are ADORABLE and wish I would have bought them when they still had DD's size. But we have a lot from SP, so we're not looking for anything else. My favorite pieces from SP line that we own:

*yellow terry cropped cargo capris
*yellow terry short sleeved hoodie
*ringer bee tee
*blue/white gingham bloomers
*eyelet sleeve bee tee
*blue terry flower tank
*blue/white terry skirted bloomer
*blue/white striped terry cropped pant
*strawberry smocked romper and matching hat
*white terry beach hat

Have fun--the markdown price with the addt'l 25% should make for some really great deals on those pieces! :)

mommy926
06-16-2004, 08:37 PM
Wow! You are lucky to have a store with so much SP left!

Here are a few pieces we have that I love...

http://gymbohaven.com/strawb100.jpg (we don't have the sweater though)

http://gymbohaven.com/strawb101a.jpg LOVE this one!

http://gymbohaven.com/strawb101q.jpg

http://gymbohaven.com/strawb101p.jpg

http://gymbohaven.com/strawb101ll.jpg

Have Fun tomorrow. I bet you will get some really Great deals!

Imperia
06-16-2004, 08:43 PM
Wow how neat my store is wiped out of SP. If they have this romper:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/7759.jpg

in a 3-6 months I would LOVE to have it. I would absolutely pay for you to buy and ship it.

Let's see from this line I love:

the light blue yoga set. It says "honey" on the back and has eyelet trim. Adorable.
The buzzing bee tee-white with eyelet sleeves and a bee!
both bloomers were cute
there is an adorable dress that is white with blue gingham trim LOVE it!

Imperia

mommy926
06-16-2004, 08:48 PM
I LOVE that romper too! We have the swimsuit on its way to us from a trade with someone!

AvasMama
06-16-2004, 08:51 PM
I will look! I know I saw a few rompers, but I don't remember which sizes.

I wonder if my store got a shipment from somewhere else? I know this SP stuff wasn't there when I went in over Memorial Day. Or maybe no one here (Birmingham) appreciates Gymbo. Most people I know seem to either order specialty stuff (I heard our neighbors talking about going to shows where they order their dds' clothes) or they buy everything from Target.

Robyn & Ava

karin4
06-16-2004, 08:54 PM
I'd LOVE the blue gingham overalls and the yellow gingham capris. Both pieces have strawberries embroidered on them. I'd need 12-18 months and would be SO grateful if you found either one!

tigalig
06-17-2004, 12:46 AM
Robyn, I sent you an e-mail so that I could attach photos because I always have the most difficult time embedding photos in my posts. I am looking for some 3-6 and some 6-12 items. Please e-mail me!!!

Ida

Imperia
06-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Thanks for looking Ava!

I didn't expect you to find it the romper was super popular, but I figured I would try!

Oh yay, you got the eyelet bee tee, my favourite, that looks really sweet with the gingham bloomers.

Imperia

karin4
06-17-2004, 05:38 PM
Thanks so much for trying, Robyn! It was really awfully nice of you to offer! Like Imperia, I'm not surprised. Sounds like you wound up with a few of the pieces we have-- the onesie with the collar and the strawberry (don't you love the sleeves on this one?) and the bee tee with the eyelet sleeves. We wear both with the little khaki skirt, which I also like a lot.
Thanks again!

parkersmama
06-17-2004, 07:34 PM
You're in B'ham? I grew up there (Pelham) and my parents still live there so we visit often! Maybe we can meet up sometime! I live in Columbus, GA.

Are you shopping at the Galleria Gymbo? I agree...they always have tons of stuff there! Better than my store, at least. :)

AvasMama
06-17-2004, 07:40 PM
Yep, the Galleria. I actually really hate that mall and would never go there if it weren't for Gymboree. I do like the Gymbo there, though, as it doesn't seem to be as mobbed as some of the others I hear about. And the ladies there are really nice and helpful.

Have you been here since the new Janie & Jack opened at the Summit? I LOVE that store and was so excited to get one here, though it is even worse for my bank acct. than Gymbo :)

We should definitely meet up sometime! I am always jealous of the other moms who have BBB friends to shop with!

Robyn & Ava

parkersmama
06-19-2004, 06:50 PM
No! They opened a J&J at the Summit?!!? Yipee! That might be worth a trip over just on it's own. :P

I guess I've been shopping at the Galleria for so long that I'm just used to it. I think I was there on their opening day. :) LOL!

I'd definitely love to meet up. I was just talking to my mother about trying to come because dh will be on a business trip but one of the mornings is one that I have to be at work. :( I'll try to let you know when I head that way next!

parkersmama
06-19-2004, 06:55 PM
I was at my Gymbo a little while ago and they have the yellow gingham pants in a 12-18! They actually had a couple of them. They only had one pair of the blue overalls and they were an 18-24. They had lots of the all-over strawberry embroidered shirt, a few jeans (but not 12-18), a few of the khaki skirt, a few denim dresses, several blue gingham bloomers, several of the blue all-over print strawberry shirt, and some other items. If anyone wants me to head back over and check, let me know ASAP! parkersmama @ yahoo.com :)

parkersmama
06-19-2004, 06:55 PM
Double post.

karin4
06-19-2004, 07:37 PM
Denise--
I emailed you!

AvasMama
06-19-2004, 07:48 PM
I emailed you too! I am still looking for the khaki skirt in 18-24 months if you happen to see it!

Robyn & Ava