PDA

View Full Version : Another EH pic- skirt w/bodysuit

kirstensmom
06-17-2004, 02:45 PM
Well I figured I'd share my dd in the skirt w/bodysuit and sweater in case anyone wanted to see. It really looks adorable on.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/7799.jpg

Michelle
Mom to Kirsten 8/02

stella
06-17-2004, 02:48 PM
that is a really, really cute outfit - and a precious baby girl!!

thanks for the pics - It helps me decide!

urbanmama
06-17-2004, 03:37 PM
Oh, she looks so cute in that outfit. I bought the skirt and the sweater yesterday, but not the onesie. I'll definitely have to add that to my "wants".

Marie

Imperia
06-17-2004, 04:24 PM
I LOVE it!

I absolutely think this line looks much cuter in person and on a child than it does on the hanger, but a lot of gymboree is that way!

Your DD looks so chic and but still little girl. I think it looks great with the bodysuit, balances out the dark skirt!

Imperia

karin4
06-17-2004, 07:15 PM
Michelle, she is adorable! What a pretty little girl. And the outfit is great on her. Anybody else love Gymbo's little collared onesies? They just frame little girl faces so well.

kirstensmom
06-17-2004, 07:28 PM
Thanks. I love the onesie too. I wish they made a lavender one for this line also and I would have bought it. It also helps keep the skirt up on my skinny one.

Michelle
Mom to Kirsten 8/02

friedmana1
06-17-2004, 09:21 PM
She's adorable!!! I was on the fence about the skirt, but now I may have to get it. I will wait until redemption, I will wait until redemption, I will wait until redemption. UGH!

Aimee
Mother to Leah 10/26/02

parkersmama
06-18-2004, 12:41 AM
How sweet! She looks adorable! I am also on the fence about the skirt but seeing how adorable Kirsten looks makes me lean more toward buying it. :) I have a feeling it will still be around when Gymbucks redemption starts...skirts don't seem to sell quickly around here.