PDA

View Full Version : which flower fields outfit would you LOVE to have?

iluvmy2boys
06-18-2004, 10:27 AM
I have to get that alphabet soup pink smocked a-line top with coordinating pants, socks, hat and possibly shoes for my freinds baby girl. so I need to take back one of the flower fields outfits.... rosebud onepiece with socks and headband or the button up dress with socks? (I'm already planning on retuning the cardigan, it'll be too hot for it next summer)

which would you return? baby will be 6-9months in the summer so I'm having a hard time deciding. I just love that dress!

robmab719
06-18-2004, 10:58 AM
I would probably take back the dress. We have the rosebud onepiece in 6-9 and love it. DD wears it ALL the time because it's practical enough for everyday wear, but looks nice enough for when we go out someplace. DD rarely wears dresses, so probably wouldn't get much wear out of that. (And when she starts crawling in a few months, dresses will be TOTALLY out.)

mommd
06-18-2004, 11:51 AM
Hmmm... That's hard. I have both and love both! I put DD in dresses ALL of the time, but she is already trying to crawl and the dresses get in the way, so I would probably keep the onepiece. I'm going to miss her in all the cute dresses... :(

iluvmy2boys
06-18-2004, 01:19 PM
I ended up returning all of my flower fields stuff..... my friend really likes the line and wanted to buy since it was on sale. so I ended up with the onepiece from jardin francaise (forgive my spelling lol), socks, hat, cardigan and blanket. I also have the beanie hat, cardigan and onepiece from the newborn necessities line (my store didn't have that a-line top and pants :( sniff sniff). the jardin outfit and cardigan is 3-6months and the other is 0-3months. I've got 3 gymbucks so I'll probably use that to get matching outfits for my friends girls....

thanks for all the advice!!

Imperia
06-18-2004, 02:08 PM
I would keep the one piece. We have both and have only worn the dress once whil ewe haev worn the one piece numerous times. Its very soft and adorable on.

Imperia