PDA

View Full Version : Gymbo inside info??

DeeEast
06-18-2004, 09:50 PM
Can anyone tell me what the different "tiers" of Gymbo stores are and how you know which one your store is? Also, how do you get a look at the "Look Book"?

Does anyone know if this rumor of a clearance sale on the 23rd is true and what is going to be for sale? Just the stuff that's already on clearance? I'm trying to decide if I should go shopping tomorrow and apply for a credit card for the extra 10% or wait until the clearance sale (assuming its not just a rumor). ????

Imperia
06-18-2004, 11:01 PM
You go to www.gymbohaven.com and look under the list she has on her store locator link. You can also just ask; they REALLY should know but sometimes they play stupid.

A tier is just a label so corporate knows what stock to send to what store.The higher the Tier the more merchandise they get in each size and the more pieces they get. Tier 1 is best Tier 4 is the lowest. Some items are Tier 1 and online only (such as the entire Copa Cabana line or the white "fur" cardigan from European Holiday). If your store is a lower Tier (like mine) youc an always have them call online and do a save the sale for you which means they will get you the item (if available) and you don't pay shipping. Sometimes they won't do this if it's very deeply on sale.

Imperia

kthomp
06-18-2004, 11:25 PM
I just got to see the look book for the first time today! I felt so special!!!!
The saleslady told me about the new line coming out for Gymbucks redemption, and I asked if I could see pictures of it. Playing dumb paid off because she showed me the look book! I saw the new Sunflower line and I also saw that there is going to be a charm bracelet (coming out at the same time as the new line).

As for the teirs, I just ask. They are usually nice about it. Sometimes they make a face at me, like "what does it matter to you", or "why do you need to know that?" but they always tell me.

heidi_timms
06-19-2004, 02:23 AM
I just want to add that Gymbo's credit card isn't one of those where you apply in store and get 10% off on your purchase that day. It takes about a week or more to get your card if you apply online or with the applications in the store. Tomorrow (Saturday) is an extra 10% off for existing card holders only.

Gymbohaven.com also has all of the info on the next sale, which is rumored to be next Wednesday. It's supposed to be the Lemony fresh line and all lines before that which are being marked down, not the newer lines.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03