PDA

View Full Version : *UPDATE* Hanna: ISO Short Zippers in 70

DebbieJ
06-19-2004, 06:03 PM
update: Finally got around to calling today. Called Newport Beach since they're closest.

They had both the blue/green and red/orange zippers. Also had quite a few rompers, although not the blue/green that I wanted :(. I got the multicolored striped instead.

In my glee and haste, I don't know how much it was for each. For the three items plus 8.25% tax and $9.50 shipping, it was ~$80.

One cool thing--since I had already placed an order with Hanna in the past, the clerk was able to just call up all my address info on their computer. I thought that was neat that all their systems are linked.

My, um, B's new clothes should arrive sometime next week.

-------------------------

If anyone happens to see any instore....I'll Paypal you! Any color suitable for a boy is fine.

Or, do you think I could call a store or two get them that way? I waited too long and now they're all sold out online. :(

~ deb
Mommy to my sweet boy
B born 12/03

etwahl
06-19-2004, 06:10 PM
i ordered mine direct from a store. just call around and i'm sure many still have them.

anutalp
06-19-2004, 06:17 PM
You should call the Woodfield store, I've been there on 06/11 and bought 2 short zippers (blue and orange) that were marked down. I bought 80 but I think they had 70 as well. I've just talked to them and placed another phone order with all the items that are sold out online. They are super!!!! nice, ask for Tiffany or Cheryl.
tel. 847.413.9110
Many of the items they didn't have so they ordered from the other stores and waved a shipping.
Good luck,

tigalig
06-20-2004, 08:43 AM
Deb, have you tried calling their 800 number and asking them to do a store search for you. I did that with a bold-striped romper that they no longer had on-line and they found three stores for me that had it in stock. I ordered directly from the store (by phone) and received it within a week (definitely slower than Hanna on-line, but not bad).

Ida