PDA

View Full Version : Gymboree Alphabet Soup & Newborn Necessities

Phoebe
06-20-2004, 12:18 AM
I'm trying to determine if this will be around at Gymbuck time, and I was wondering what others thought of it. I think it's darling - especially the finger puppets. Not sure which jacket/sweater to get; the 'sweater' or the cotton knit cardigan. Also thinking about getting the embroidered onsie, jeans or brown cords, and the knit pants. Please let me know your thoughts.

Phoebe, mom to Susan 3, and David 1

Imperia
06-20-2004, 04:29 AM
I think it's pretty cute, I am waiting for redepetion to get it though. I would say it's safe to say it will be around because the sale on ne stuff is over tomorrow and layette always sells more slowly than baby or big kid. The next sale will be a big clearance sale so everyone will be spending their cash on that. I think you're safe.

Imperia

Phoebe
06-21-2004, 12:41 AM
Thanks Imperia. Love the pictures of your little one in EH, by the way. I placed my gymbo order today (foolishly forgot to do it yesterday and get the extra 5%), and I just got a couple of splash pieces for next year, a toothy grin onesie & hat, and a couple of other odds and ends. I did get the finger puppet case - just had to. But I will wait for gymbucks for more pieces of Alphabet Soup. Thanks again for your thoughts :)

lmladuke
06-21-2004, 11:07 AM
I think that the cardigan with the little animals is too cute! I saw it the other day and decided to wait on it. Do you think its a pretty neutral sweater or is it kind of boyish? I am having a girl.

Lori

Phoebe
06-21-2004, 04:45 PM
Definitely nuetral. Since you know you're having a girl, you'll be inundated with pink anyway. Pink's great, love it, but it is nice to have some other colors too.

JenCA
06-21-2004, 06:12 PM
I got a better look at this line when I was at Gymbo today, and I am in love with it! The layette lines tend to run a bit bigger, so I think I can buy 12-18 months for my DD for fall.

I thought that the finger puppet sweater and matching jeans were adorable!