PDA

View Full Version : Gymboree free shipping??

DeeEast
06-20-2004, 02:44 PM
Does anybody know if there is still free shipping on internet orders over a certain amount from Gymboree? If so, do you know the code? Thanks!!

Imperia
06-20-2004, 02:54 PM
It's not on right now (unless they still have the American Express one up). They almost always take it off when they have big sales.

Imperia

zuzu
06-20-2004, 04:30 PM
I used my AMEX card and the code AMXGYM and got free shippng on my order on Thursday. The minimum purchase to qualify for free shipping is $50 pre-tax. If the code does not work for you on the Gymbo site, you can always call them and they will subtract the shipping afterwards--I had to do that when I ordered about two months ago because the site would not accept the code, even though it was still valid.

Good luck!
Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

jbowman
06-21-2004, 01:10 AM
Thank you for that information. I was able to use my AMEX card and get free shipping. I really appreciate it!

zuzu
06-21-2004, 10:17 AM
You're welcome--glad it worked for you. :)
I think the code is good for the rest of the year.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

DeeEast
06-21-2004, 10:37 AM
We don't have an Amex card! Ugh. We do however have every other credit card that exists. Double ugh. Oh well, I guess this means that I have to go back to Gymbo today! There's one about 50 minutes from here that I suspect doesn't see much traffic. I can't wait to see what they've got left. I've got to get that EH dress. Still trying to decide on matching shoes....