PDA

View Full Version : Wahhh!! my gymbo is already sold out of the motorcycle sweater and Striped Ringer bodysuit!!!

iluvmy2boys
06-20-2004, 10:12 PM
They *THINK* they'll get another shipment of them in before redemption time, but I'm wondering if I should get someone else to get them for me?? I HAVE to have that sweater, it's adorable and well, the bodysuit is always nice to have!

what should I do??

tippy
06-20-2004, 11:35 PM
I'm not too familiar with the redemtion thing but...could you order on line or could they call another store and have it sent to their store for you?

Edited to add link to another post that talked about the store ordering on line for you. HTH

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=24298&mode=full&page=

suribear
06-21-2004, 03:31 AM
You gave me a scare. At first I thought you were getting all excited about the Powerwheelies line. I was getting worried LOL
;)

Kris

iluvmy2boys
06-21-2004, 10:35 AM
well *I* don't think its completely horrible and considering my boys are 2yrs (and very into trucks, cars, bikes,etc) and 5yrs, this line does appeal to them quite a bit. I loved that motorcycle sweater though and that bodysuit is a good basic. although I have bought a few other pieces from this line LOL I'm anxiously awaiting the new line in July... I have 5 gymbucks to spend

suribear
06-21-2004, 12:59 PM
Removing foot from mouth :)

I misunderstood your post. Anyway, I just saw it online. I guess little boys are into that, huh? Guess I better get used to it!

Kris

iluvmy2boys
06-21-2004, 03:24 PM
yea. that's the life of being a mom to a boy. the only thing I don't like about this line is the graphics are weird on some of the items (the romper for instance).

no worries.... :)

I just hope the line that comes out in july is wonderful! yea right......

Joshuasmommy
06-21-2004, 05:47 PM
I am hoping that this next line is adorable!! I like the colors (navy blue, gray and red) for fall and winter and I am thinking that cars will be hard to screw up. But that could just be wishful thinking.

suribear
06-21-2004, 09:51 PM
I guess it's like little girls and Disney princesses ;)
There's not much you can do to prevent it from happening! (and I tried!)
Kris