PDA

View Full Version : Will Gymboree have different stuff for redemption?

Judegirl
06-21-2004, 03:22 AM
Or will I need to find $50 worth of clothing from the lines that are up now in order to redeem the Gymbucks?

Thanks!

Jude

pamela mom of 3
06-21-2004, 08:57 AM
Mine seemed to feel some of the "back to school" lines will be out...

I asked whether their would be more since i now have 4 gymbucks and well their is only so much summery stuff i need, since summer is turning out cooler anyhow x(

ETA: http://gymbohaven.com lists a few new things around July 6th.. guess we shall see ;)

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/blobflower.gif

DeeEast
06-21-2004, 09:10 AM
From what I know, they will have the Sunflower line out (navy with sunflowers) and then Daisy the Cow in layette. I wasn't crazy about the Sunflowers line from the look book but then again I wasn't crazy about EH either and it looks like I'm going to end up buying almost the whole line!

urbanmama
06-21-2004, 09:57 AM
Yes, there will a couple of new lines out for redemption. Gymboree always has redemption coincide with a new line. (In October, redemption will coincide with the Holiday lines). This time it will be Sunflower Fields (Baby Girl and Kid Girl) and Daisy the Cow (Layette).

Marie

parkersmama
06-21-2004, 02:45 PM
I sure hope that Daisy the Cow and the boys lines will be cute because I have too many Gymbucks and I have a feeling that the Sunflowers are not going to hold any appeal for me. :( Maybe there will be a couple of cute pieces.

urbanmama
06-21-2004, 03:00 PM
Denise,

I have the same concerns as you!! But I am going to zero in on the "bee" items that are in the Sunflower line. They might be cute.

Marie

Judegirl
06-21-2004, 07:52 PM
Is there somehwere online to get a peek at these lines (before midnight tonight!), or do you need to go to a store?

Thanks!
Jude

Imperia
06-21-2004, 08:23 PM
You cannot see the new lines unless you go to the store and requets the "look book". Some stores are stingy with it and won't show it to you. They tend t o be more accomadating with it if they know you.

I don't remember much of what I saw, but here is a few pieces from each line:

Sunflower Fields-navy, white, yellow and baby blue. These are some of the things I saw:

large all over print pants- navy with HUGE sunflowers
dress with sunflower print at the bottom going up the skirt--sort of growing
baby blue jumper dress with two box pleats in the front (this was cute)
some bee items:
yellow dress with bees on it
l/s and s/s top with a bee hive on it
navy and white striped dress (l/s and s/s) the skirt was solid navy and it had a sunflower (smallish) on the breast
navy beret with sunflower on the top

Daisy the Cow:

All over cow (as in cow hide black and white) print romper
All over cow print hoodie/coat this was actually kind of cute
strange tiered dress (looked like cotton poplin) it was BROWN? they called the colour meadow something. looked brown to me.

Imperia