PDA

View Full Version : Naartjie for fall!

parkersmama
06-21-2004, 03:27 PM
I just spoke to the wonderful lady at the Valley Fair store (they are so nice and helpful!) and she said that the fall line is out now and one of the cutest she has seen them do. She said that pics should be up on their website later this week! :) Yipee!! So, she is holding my other pieces until I can check out the new stuff and decide what I'd like to order. :P

Imperia
06-21-2004, 03:55 PM
I have seen some pics of this on one of my loops. It is VERY cute. Lots of rich colours, and wider stripes for the capris. I can't wait to see it all, not that we need more clothes!

Imperia

urbanmama
06-21-2004, 03:55 PM
Denise,

Thanks for sharing! I haven't bought any Naartjie yet because I don't need anything else for summer, but I'm definitely interested in getting some things for fall. I can't wait to see it!

Marie

iluvmy2boys
06-21-2004, 04:06 PM
does Naartje make toddler boys clothing? sounds like some clothing I might be interested in LOL

though I'm dying to see what the late summer stuff from hanna looks like

parkersmama
06-21-2004, 08:33 PM
Oh, yes! They make cute stuff for boys too! :) www.naartjie.com

Kieransmom
06-21-2004, 09:00 PM
Thank you SOOO much for letting us know. I just got in a summer sale order. I have no idea why I bought DS more clothes...his summer wardrobe is huge.

Michelle
Mommy to Kieran, born 5/9/03

Imperia
06-22-2004, 01:46 AM
Looks like they are working on the web site now...they don't have baby girl up yet, just the title page.

stacyleigh
06-22-2004, 10:57 AM
Did anyone notice that on the site it says there is an ADDITIONAL 30% off clearance prices?!! I tried to order last night but the store was busy so she asked me to call back and I never got the chance. I am gonna try again this morning....I am sure there isn't much left but hoping to get a few outfits for a great price to try them out....I am scared I am gonna get addicted!! :)

jk3
06-22-2004, 11:20 AM
Has anyone ordered by emailing a store? It states that this is a possibility on the website. If so, is one store better than the others in terms of selection? Or which store would you call? I'm not in CA so I'm clueless about these stores. Thanks!!!

Jenn
DS 6/3/03

stillplayswithbarbies
06-22-2004, 11:58 AM
does anyone know if they do price adjustments? I just placed an order last week.

Also, how do they do exchanges? I think I don't like some of the colors I got. I'll probably keep them since they are most likely sold out of the other colors though.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

heidi_timms
06-22-2004, 03:54 PM
Okay I'm a bad girl! I just placed another order! But I couldn't resist their sale!!!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

Imperia
06-22-2004, 04:22 PM
I am pretty sure they do price adjustments within 10 days (I think)!

They will do an exchange but you might have to pay shipping.

Imperia

Imperia
06-22-2004, 04:23 PM
hehe what did you get this time?

BTW I have your mail in my box, I need to reply. I didn't see it right away...I thought it was spam, ROFL!

Imperia

heidi_timms
06-22-2004, 07:04 PM
That's okay, I'm still visiting Pops and I hijacked his dial-up internet while I'm here to surf, shop online, etc.

I got a happy spot dress set (in fresh I think), one of the poplin ribbon dress sets (in dew I think) and and the happy spot muslin tunic with pants (in dew). Can you tell I can't even exactly remember what I ordered? It all came to around $82 and I think that included shipping and tax!!! Not bad!!!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

Kieransmom
06-22-2004, 08:26 PM
I ordered via email. It took them a while to answer my email but once they did they were really efficient. I would suggest calling.

Michelle
Mommy to Kieran, born 5/9/03

Imperia
06-22-2004, 08:44 PM
We have the happy spot dress and shorts in fresh and its SO cute! It's one of my favourites since it's not so dressy it gets more wear that the fancy dresses. I also have the tunic in Dew (no bottoms I think they were out) and I mix it with the fresh and it still looks cute.

Don't you love their prices? I think we should take a trip down to Arden Fair to check out the fall stuff sometime.

Imperia

heidi_timms
06-22-2004, 08:52 PM
I would love to go down to Ardenfair sometime. Actually, I would love to go down there for Gymbobuck redemption. I definitely will have to make a day out of it since it's 2 hours away! But, these days, driving is nothing when you live in a town with no shopping-LOL! I can't decide what's going to be my better bet-driving to stores or online for redemption! I would love to see the new Naartjie stuff though. I can't stand not being near a store so I can touch, feel, and see the stuff!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

parkersmama
06-29-2004, 03:58 PM
More info on upcoming fall stuff...

When I spoke to the woman at Glendale today, she said that the next line will be in the same colors as the current fall stuff but will add new and coordinating pieces. This may be old news to everyone else but I was expecting a new line in new colors (ala Gymbo). I like that I'll be able to coordinate my current pieces with some other items. And I'm hoping they'll have more Zu and Flutter! :)

Also, I mentioned this in another thread, but they will receive new fall clothing in July & August and begin receiving winter & holiday in October (I believe that's what they said!).

Imperia
06-29-2004, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the info Denise! You sure seem to have been bitten by the Naartjie bug too!

That seems to be a trend with Naartjie that I have noticed. They keep the same colours for the entire season, but they get new patterns. This is actually somewhat useful as y ou can mix and match (especially if you use their basic pieces).

Imperia

parkersmama
06-29-2004, 06:10 PM
I know it! Drat! Like I really *needed* another clothing brand to get hooked on. LOL! I am promising myself to back off a bit on Gymbo. I'm trying to diversify! I'm dreading GB time because I don't care for the sunflower line and have pretty much all the EH that I want. I will get a couple of pieces for the boys from Jack's Garage and maybe will find one acceptable sunflower outfit. Lot's of GBs going to waste!! :)

luvtoshop
06-29-2004, 06:53 PM
HI--I bit the bullet and ordered 2 matching sister sets last night and the SA in Sacramento told me that the new line would be out in 6 weeks. I love the idea of matching colors to mix and match.

Phoebe
06-30-2004, 12:16 AM
Heidi, we must be somewhere near each other. I'm 1.5 hours from Sacramento, and I'm really curious about Naartjie after seeing all the posts. I also need to make a trip there for a gymbo return, check out Naartjie, etc...

Phoebe, mom to Susan 3, and David 1

JustMommy
06-30-2004, 09:53 AM
Hi there Girls! I just joined this board today....I've been reading off and on for awhile beings my buddy Angela sends me links, etc. Imperia is on my loop and well.....I LOVE Naartjie! My craze started a couple years ago and I actually have a file on my loop that contains alot of the pictures/line names, etc. I think this is a GREAT idea and it would be NO problem collecting pics! :) Lemme know if you need help/want pics of the older lines. :)

JustMommy
06-30-2004, 10:19 AM
Jealous Jealous! VERY VERY Jealous!!!

We are moving to AZ soon and I've asked DH if we can possibly take a route near a Naartjie and he just about died at the thought of a moving van pulling into the parking lot just so his wife could meet that gals she "knows" from phone orders! <<<<<sigh>>>>>>