PDA

View Full Version : Returning to Gymboree stores

Sherry
06-23-2004, 10:52 AM
I bought a bunch of stuff from a Tier 1 store that's 45 min. from my house that I want to return. I later discovered a Tier 2 store that's only 15 min. from home. I like it a lot better, the staff is friendlier and not as snobbish, I can park right in front of the store instead of walking a mile in the mall, and better yet, the tax rate is significantly lower. Will this store get penalized if I make my returns here? I thought I heard somewhere that they need to meet a quota each month. If so, I'll just drive back to the Tier 1 store.

emmiem
06-23-2004, 02:01 PM
You can return any merchandise of Gymboree to any store. I have returned online things to my Tier 3 store. Obviously, it all counts in the sales and returns, but you will probably make more purchases than returns.
Michele

parkersmama
06-23-2004, 02:06 PM
I'm not sure that I know the answer to this for certain. But, I called the CS for the online store about getting a PA and they told me that if I return it to my local store, the clerk enters the store code for the online store and the return goes against them rather than the local store. It stands to reason that this might apply between B&M stores as well, I guess! :)

Imperia
06-23-2004, 02:49 PM
My local store manager told me that if things get returned to their store from other stores or online it does against them, yes. Then again they also get the item to resell.

Imperia