PDA

View Full Version : Another Plug for Naartjie

jk3
06-23-2004, 12:15 PM
Yesterday I emailed the stores to inquire about some of the clearance selection for boys. Three of the managers called me to discuss the items + to help me place an order. Everyone was friendly + extremely helpful. They didn't seem to mind taking the time to look through what was left + to help out. I'm very excited to receive my order. The boys clothes are cuter than the usual brands.

Jenn
DS 6/3/03

Imperia
06-23-2004, 02:50 PM
I agree; their CS is SO great. Probably the best I have consistently seen.

Imperia

zuzu
06-23-2004, 03:03 PM
Glad you found some good things!

All the recent posts and pictures encouraged me to order too. I was going to order some things a few months ago, but didn't want to deal with calling the stores--thought it would be a hassle. I was so wrong! Everyone I spoke with and received email from was so helpful and nice. I just told them the sizes and types of items I wanted and the colors I liked and they found several outfits. They've set aside my pile of sale things that DD will wear next spring and summer until I have a chance to check out the new fall line on their site. They said it was supposed to be up today . . .

Many thanks to all the mamas who posted pictures and reviews! :)

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)

jk3
06-24-2004, 04:41 PM
I placed an order literally two days ago and it arrived today. I couldn't believe it. They sent me two packages and only charged shipping ($5) for the larger package. I bought 4 long sleeved shirts from the clearance section + they are pretty cute - very soft too. I'm not loving the new lines but I'm hopeful that future lines will appeal to me.

Jenn
DS 6/3/03

jpang
06-24-2004, 05:17 PM
Here's my great CS story:

Last Friday, I went to the VF store and bought, well, let's just say a decent amount of clothes on clearance. I just called the store to see if they would do a price adjustment, since everything is 30% more off now. Not only did they do a PA, but they looked me up in their database and did it over the phone! This saves me a trip down to the store (and avoids the temptation of buying more). Way cool.