PDA

View Full Version : Question Re: Hibiscus Bloomer Set

urbanmama
06-23-2004, 03:08 PM
I know that many of you have the Hibiscus Bloomer Set from Gymboree. I picked it up for my daughter for next year, but I would love to know how it fits your babies. Did it run true to size? Bloomers big? What about the top?

I usually don't like to buy ahead, but I thought this might be cute for next year. My DD is 14 months old but she is a peanut (still fits very well in 6-12 month Gymbo). So, I bought her 18-24 months for next summer. I feel pretty comfortable with that decision as long as the sizing for either of the two pieces isn't too weird. If I can't get a consensus opinion, I'll probably just return it.

Thanks,

Marie

parkersmama
06-23-2004, 03:12 PM
Marie, I think it fits like most other Gymbo clothing. The 12-18 is still a little big on Amy Grace just like all the other 12-18 stuff. The bloomers are actually better than the other bloomers, IMO, as far as fit. They don't seem to run huge like the others. This outfit is adorable...you should definitely keep it! :)

AvasMama
06-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Ava has it and it is SO cute! I sized down on the bloomers because that was all they had left and both pieces fit pretty well (6-12 top, 3-6 bloomers).

Robyn & Ava

Pipersmamma
06-23-2004, 09:13 PM
I only have the bloomers- the top was sold out, but I love the look and they still look cute with other tops. Anyway, my 13 month old is a skinny 19lbs and 30in. I got the 12-18 and they are very roomy, but are at least staying up. I'm betting she'll be able to still wear them next summer.