PDA

View Full Version : May I share the deal I got today?!

Imperia
06-24-2004, 01:00 AM
I am so excited! On on of my loops today this woman was clearing out a ton of her kid's shoes... she sold me TWO pairs of Bear feet for only $12.00 shipped! Unofortunately, they weren't lavender so I still need some of those. But this way I can try them out.

They were both this style(one turquoise and one hot pink):

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/8190.jpg

Imperia

heidi_timms
06-24-2004, 03:21 AM
Those shoes are so cute. I wonder if they will match Splash and Sunshine Daydream. You will have to let me know how you like them, although I won't be buying the baby sizes.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

Dcclerk
06-24-2004, 12:44 PM
That is a phenomonal deal, Imperia! I have to admit that getting good deals gives me a big rush. This is the one area that I am thankful that I have a boy, because I don't think their sandal styles are great for boys. But if I had a girl, I would be FORCED to buy one in every color, and that wouldn't be very good for my pocketbook. You will definitely have to show them off when you get them!

DeeEast
06-24-2004, 12:52 PM
Can anyone else get in on this deal? That's smokin! I'd love the lilac ones too. Is this Gymbohaven by any chance?

Imperia
06-24-2004, 02:35 PM
No, it wasn't Gymbohaven it was a yahoo loop. It was just a woman on one of my loops (naartjie loops) to be precise, and she was selling her kids outgrown shoes. Mostly, she was selling older kids shoes, but she had a few pairs of baby shoes left, so I bought them =) She said she was too lazy to ebay all the shoes!

Imperia