PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Sleeveless Playdress/Daydress

momtoemma
06-24-2004, 02:10 PM
I imagine that it's a lost cause trying to get one of these from HA as I would guess they are sold out, but does anyone have a code for a sleeveless playdress/daydress with leggings, capris or shorts? I have seen pics of girls on this board with the sleeveless dress, and it is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Does HA offer these every few years? Since I've become obsessed with HA, I haven't seen a sleeveless playdress.

Thanks,

riostoker
06-24-2004, 10:25 PM
Watch for them on e-bay. I'm guessing they must have been on sale in the outlets last year or something, because there were quite a few NWT on e-bay last year. That's where I bought one (with capris too) for my DD for this summer. I've seen a few on e-bay this year too... still NWT... probably people who bought them at the outlet last year and saved them until this year to sell (or bought the wrong size last year).

ann

janinegillot
06-24-2004, 10:56 PM
I'm pretty sure this is it: Very Best Sun & Fun Dress: XH26532
Opposite Stripe Capri: XH26533
I was obsessed with this dress, too. I even set a bookmark to the page on Hanna's site where it would be and then checked it every night after 10pm PST. Someone here once found out that they re-stock their site with returned items at about that time every day. One evening it paid off and I found the pink/pink dress and leggings in 90. Someone must have returned them together. But I'm sure you'd have better luck with ebay!
Janine

momtoemma
06-24-2004, 11:02 PM
Thanks so much! I will start stalking the HA page and ebay as well. I'm sure this is the one I want.