PDA

View Full Version : Sweater beret in the wrong size

DeeEast
06-25-2004, 10:50 AM
You guys are going to think I'm nuts with these sizing dilemnas but here goes. I got the sweater beret yesterday that I got with save a sale during Gymbucks. Its the 6-18 month size. Well now I wish I had gotten the 18mo-3T size. This thing is already almost too small now. *sigh*

What's the best way to go about this? I hate to order the beret on-line and pay full price plus shipping but I will if its the concensus that it won't be available during redemption and I could miss out on it.

You can't do an exchange with the stuff you buy on-line which I don't understand at all. The web site says you can only send it back for a refund. If I return it, what do I do to not lose my Gymbuck? Is there a good solution to this that I am missing? If you made it this far, thanks for listening to my ramblings!

stillplayswithbarbies
06-25-2004, 10:59 AM
you should be able to exchange it at a store. I have exchanged and returned things I bought online by taking them into a store.

Worst case, you return it and then do another "save the sale", but then you won't have the 20% off.

I think I would try to find a store that has it in stock and go there and do the exchange in person.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

DeeEast
06-25-2004, 11:07 AM
The closest stores to me are an hour away and none of them have the sweater beret. Can you believe it? I've been to four Gymborees within a 2 hour radius and none of them have the sweater beret. I didn't do there specifically looking for it, we were traveling anyway and I always like to stop in the Gymboree. But I don't think I'm going to find it anywhere in the stores.

There's a Tier 1 store about an hour and a half from here that I've never been to but I figure the gas will cost more than the shipping. But if I could talk to DH into going to his third Gymboree for the week, I may have to go!

DeeEast
06-25-2004, 11:09 AM
Oops. Forgot to ask. If I go to one of the stores that isn't carrying the sweater beret and return it, will they do "save a sale" with the free shipping even though its not on sale? Do they always do this if something isn't in stock?

lmladuke
06-25-2004, 04:18 PM
but what is a save a sale?

Lori