PDA

View Full Version : Ice Pink Naartjie? Pretty sassy!

amyff
06-25-2004, 04:16 PM
Count us in as new Naartjie addicts! I got one (out of 2) of my packages yesterday (1-day shipping!). She sent a white happy spot dress (adorable), a poplin ribbon dress in tutu with long poplin bloomers in ice pink, a 3/4 sleeve knit ribbon top in ice pink and leggings in ice pink with a dark reddish-purple stripe all in 18-24 months. When I first saw the ice pink color I really didn't like it very much (I found it almost neon) and I was sure it wouldn't look good on DD...but it is growing on me. It is pretty loud and girly and we don't have anything like it. However, I am choosing to step out of my comfort zone and give it a try. I attached a couple bigger pixs (below) of a very busy little girl in her knit shirt and bloomers (ice pink) but here is a front view.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/8303.jpg

ALso, FYI, the ribbon dress is huge...really wide as mentioned but my DH think it is the most adorable thing he has ever seen. He said she looks "southern"...whatever that means! The knit shirt is pretty short and very fitted. I don't think she will be able to wear it for long and I am thinking of seeing if I can get it in a 2-3. I just love the shirt...so soft and comfy. I also like how the sleeves are 3/4 so they don't drag through her lunch as she eats. The ice pink leggings are my only concern as they don't really match the ice pink shirt...perhaps I ordered something from the other store that will work!

iluvmy2boys
06-25-2004, 04:24 PM
ok that's it.... even though I don't have a girl, I gotta try something from Naartje. I'm gonna have to go look and find a must-have for my youngest. LOL

your dd is beautiful and looks so cute in that outfit.

mum to chloe
06-25-2004, 04:36 PM
You've convinced me! You're daughter is adorable and the outfit looks so PRETTY on her....I was thinking that maybe I'd hold off and you've convinced me to place an order....not sure how happy I am about that (!) but that outfit is just so pretty on your (very busy) little girl.
(I'm going for Arctic) (and White) yikes :)