PDA

View Full Version : Something for those of you who loved the Splash line and want a bargain...

amyff
06-25-2004, 04:40 PM
I am finally able to post a true "baby bargain"!!!
How cute is this? I got it at Wally World! It is reversible (blue with a flower on the other side), comes with blue bloomers and it is $9.50 (full price). It is supposed to be a sun dress but I matched it with a t-shirt (and socks) from Gymbo and it is perfect. For those of you who like other colors...they come in about 6 different prints: lavenders, blues, and pinks/oranges!

khakismom
06-25-2004, 06:03 PM
Cute, cute, cute outfit Amy!! Your DD looks adorable!

amyff
06-25-2004, 11:00 PM
Thanks!
It was the Naartjie pictures you posted of Kathleen and Ellen that really pushed me over the top! Your girls are so adorable!

parkersmama
06-26-2004, 12:42 AM
Amy...that dress is adorable and goes so great with the Splash stuff! Wow, your dd is a cutie-pie! Thanks for sharing.

khakismom
06-26-2004, 01:49 AM
Thanks Amy! :) I forgot to mention that I love the ice pink Naartjie top/capris on your little girl. The pink is a great color on her, and she is sooo cute (with some big, gorgeous eyes)!

This Naartjie stuff is like crack. I can't stop calling and ordering more! I just love everything I've gotten. And the kicker is that DH thinks Naartjie is a women's clothing store, so he hasn't put the kabosh on all my crazy ordering. He'll figure it out soon enough when I send him to the actual store for more during his upcoming business trip to LA. }(

amyff
06-26-2004, 02:24 AM
What kind words! Thanks Denise and Maureen! I think my sweet DD gets lovelier everyday!
And...I hear you...I a certifiable Naartjie-head! Maureen, maybe your DH could be my "dealer" when he is down in LA on business! }( But then my dear phone "personal shoppers" at the Valley Fair and Glendale stores would miss "hooking me up"!
I guess I am feeling a bit spunky with my credit card. My DH knows better to not mention anything as I just found out how much he spends on his "special" golf balls (an outrageous amount per ball when you think that they often end up in forest or water).

mary b
06-26-2004, 03:31 PM
Maureen,

I couldn't agree with you more about the "crack" reference. I am finally placing my first order and DH walks in and is like "who are you talking with" since I was being so secretive, and I was like "I will have to call you back" to their CS. I felt like I was doing something very evil, especially since I am on a "spending freeze"..

Mary
Mom to Noelle and Lindsey