PDA

View Full Version : Grrr... more Hanna returns.

papal
06-25-2004, 05:44 PM
I really should order over the phone... i seem to end up getting all wrong sizes when I order online... or i wish they would mention sizes and say 'Sized Generously' online too...

For future reference (hope this helps someone).
The no-skid socks (size 1-2) 24013 are sized SUPER generously. They are nowhere near the size 1 boldstriped socks (28143) which fit perfectly. So those are going back and I am getting the NB size instead.

Next, I got the Mens Survivor jacket (20142)in Medium for dh.. HUGE! The CS rep said that the men and women are the same styling.. just different sizes, so i got a medium in Womens for dh (shhh.. don't tell him!). They do not have a Men's SMALL.

Same thing with the Men Sports Shorts (24328). They did not have Navy in womens sizing, and I don't think dh will wear WHITE shorts.. heehee. They do not have a Men's SMALL.

Next, The Beach Pants (26420).. definitely not for petite sizes (i am 5'3').. they are LONG.

hmm... so the only thing i kept were the Bold Striped socks (adorable).. the rest are getting exchanged or returned.. so frustrating. The CS was great as always though.. got a really nice, friendly lady who was chatty.