PDA

View Full Version : Ooh La La, Another baby in EH (pics)

heidi_timms
06-26-2004, 02:59 AM
I took my DD to get pics in her new EH today. They got some good shots, except for the close-up, they made it off-center a bit and cut off part of her beret. I cropped it so there wasn't so much white space on the left side. Overall, they came out cute!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/8337.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/8338.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/8339.jpg

Imperia
06-26-2004, 03:08 AM
"TAZ!"

Doesn't Kailey look adorable; I just love that outfit. It seems to be everyone's favourite. She has such a cute smile in the pictures.

Love that beret!

Imperia

heidi_timms
06-26-2004, 03:14 AM
Yes, I had to stop explaining to poor salespeople and strangers why Kailey was calling them TAZ! It was sounding too weird. For those who don't get the inside joke, we have a dog named Taz and my DD calls says Taz every other word-LOL!

I wasn't sold on the skirt until I saw it IRL. It looks so darling on, especially on a walking toddler because it's so poofy!

Imperia,
We went to Roseville again today to get DH's car fixed at the dealership. I thought of you because they had a Vespa on display in the mall, parked right in the middle! I still owe you a call to catch up :)

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

parkersmama
06-26-2004, 09:36 AM
Kailey looks so sweet! What a beautiful smile! And, of course, the EH looks great, too. :)

houseof3boys
06-26-2004, 09:41 AM
Ooh La La for sure! She looks precious Heidi. :)

DeeEast
06-26-2004, 10:16 AM
Those are the dearest pictures. Now you are making me want to get Sophia's picture taken in her outfit just like that.

lrucci
06-26-2004, 10:31 AM
Kailey looks adorable in her EH. The pictures came out so cute. I just love her smile.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

LoveMyBabyBeans
06-26-2004, 07:37 PM
I just love her expression in the first picture. She looks adorable in her EH get up. I can't wait to get what I ordered in the mail. I didn't get this set, but the more and more I see it, the more tempted I am. I hope it's still around at redemption time.

heidi_timms
06-26-2004, 08:05 PM
Kerry,

I wasn't sold on the skirt until I saw it IRL. I had a list of pieces that I wanted to get and DH and I went to Gymbo to get them and it wasn't on the original list. When he saw the skirt, he insisted that we get it-a must have item-LOL!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

khakismom
06-27-2004, 01:31 AM
Heidi, these pictures of Kailey are precious! She is so cute--the EH stuff looks wonderful on her! :)

kthomp
06-28-2004, 03:38 PM
What a cutie!

That outfit is pretty popular with us, isn't it? Seems like we all have it!!!

That must have been taken at the Picture People, I remember that little chair. Ally had her picture taken on it last month!

jpang
06-28-2004, 03:54 PM
Cute, cute, cute! And the great part is she looks so happy wearing her EH clothes.

janew
06-28-2004, 10:47 PM
She looks so happy and soo cute!
I love it all!

jane