PDA

View Full Version : First Tier 1 Gymbo!

DeeEast
06-27-2004, 12:01 AM
Saw it today. I have to give my DH big credit today. He took me to not 1, not 2, but 3 Gymborees today, making it a total of 5 this week! I didn't buy much but I had to exchange something and wanted a look at the EH Jet Set purse at the Tier 1. Loved it. I want to carry it myself! lol

On our way out of the mall, I glanced at Christopher & Banks and I swear it looked like they had a line of lilac women's clothing that would compliment the EH line. I need to go back and look at it. Anyone see this?

karin4
06-27-2004, 03:04 PM
Denise, thank you for making me feel less pathetic! Yes, I noticed the stuff in C & B also-- in particular, a sleeveless, v-neck lavender tee-- and had the same thought about EH. In fact, I said (yes, aloud) to my mostly-non-verbal 17-month-old something to the effect of "wouldn't that look nice with your new clothes." It was right about then that I realized I was either loosing it entirely or badly in need of an adult shopping companion. :D

DeeEast
06-27-2004, 05:35 PM
Thanks for making me feel more pathetic! LOL

Just kidding. I didn't realize how pathetic my post sounded until I read your response. I need to check out Christopher & Banks. I need clothes for myself anyway and I love the lilac color in EH. The fact that it may match is just an added benefit! (yeah right and it will go great with MY jet set purse lol)

karin4
06-27-2004, 07:54 PM
LOL! Actually, I don't really think either of us are pathetic! I just immediately felt kind of goofy when I caught myself talking to DH about something that would match her clothes. Not even sure why I felt goofy... I was just walking through the mall after doing an exchange at Gymboree, so those clothes were fresh in my mind, and I happened to see the stuff right in the front at Christopher & Banks and the colors were so similar. It was just fun to hear that someone else had the exact same thought!

Oh, and that v-neck tank was really cute. I didn't look at anything else in the store, but I am planning to try it on the next time I'm in in the mall.

lrucci
06-27-2004, 09:38 PM
LOL - I did this too the other day when I was at the mall. DD fell asleep so I was finally able to do some shopping for myself : ) Every outfit I Iiked seemed to compliment an outfit of dd's. I even bought a few things for myself, and yes, I will be able to match some of her clothes.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03