PDA

View Full Version : Does Naartjie sizing run the same as Gymboree's?

AdoptChina
06-27-2004, 11:17 AM
I 'd like to order Connor some clothes (specifically the elastic waist pants) and of course I'd have to get something for Makenna lol. I'm wondering how they run size wise. My kids wear mainly Gymbo, Hanna and Gap...so how does Naartjie compare? Also, to order, I could just call a store, right?

Thanks
Susan

parkersmama
06-27-2004, 01:42 PM
I have found that Naartjie runs a bit bigger than Gymboree. Amy Grace is wearing a Gymbo 12-18 right now with a bit of room to spare. The Naartjie 12-18 dress is quite a bit bigger. Also, Naartjie is made to be a little of a looser fit. I don't know about the boys stuff, though, since I haven't ordered any of it yet. We have a couple of the girls elastic waist capris and both the 6-12 and the 12-18 fit AG just fine right now. HTH!

mamahill
06-28-2004, 05:55 PM
Their clothes run bigger than Gymboree's. But their size chart is pretty true, I think. Here it is:
http://www.naartjie.homestead.com/sizechart.html

And some of their clothes fit differently. I just bought a couple 12-18month size dresses for Ainsleigh (2 years) who usually wears 18-24m at Gymboree (and at Naartjie, but these dresses were kinda wide). And yes, you can just call a store - they are VERY helpful!