PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Gymboree sale!

heidis2girls
06-29-2004, 08:02 AM
I received an email this morning about a 20% off sale items only sale at Gymboree. There is also free shipping over $75.00.

HTH someone!

mommy926
06-29-2004, 12:09 PM
Thanks!

Even though I swore that I would not go in there until Gymbuck redemption...I got sucked in there yesterday. Only got a few things and did and exchange. But now I see the items I got yesterday are even cheaper. Looks like I will be heading back in to get a PA. Thanks for the tip.

karin4
06-29-2004, 02:36 PM
Did anyone else notice that several pieces of EH are already marked down pretty significantly? The overalls, the tights and several tops (the bodysuit, the all-over print blouse, and a couple of others) are all reduced quite a bit. I'm going to wait for redemption next week for any new purchases, but the prices on these pieces are definitely lower than they were if you bought them during the 25% off sale, so maybe some of you can get PAs.

robmab719
06-29-2004, 03:33 PM
They sucked me back in today with this latest ploy. I would've been able to walk right by the store except they had all the clearance racks pushed right up near the entrance and the $6.99 rack was the closest. I somehow only spent $16 total (and got 3 pieces). Thank goodness those Gymbucks are burning a hole in my pocket or it would've been a lot worse!

LoveMyBabyBeans
06-29-2004, 03:54 PM
What the heck is going on w/ Gymbo and these sales? I'm so nervous because a few things I'm holding out for redemption are marked down now. How many days till redemption?

mlewis
06-29-2004, 04:18 PM
I was going to wait until redemption too, but it was so hard to resist some of those sales. I ended up with the Toothy Grin set because they were so darn cheap! There were several other items I wanted, but am going to wait. I'm assuming that the extra 20% is not going to be in effect next week??

Buffys Mommy
06-29-2004, 04:43 PM
UGH - I went in yesterday to price adjust and walked out with $60 worth of merchandise. And now I can't get the 20% off what I already adjusted. UGH UGH UGH. And I have to go back to price adjust even though I have 3 gymbucks burning a hole in my pocket.

Some days I think life was better when I didn't know about Gymboree (before coming to this board).

Tammie
Sarah Michelle 10/13/03

stillplayswithbarbies
06-29-2004, 04:52 PM
the email said it ends July 5.

For the last three holidays, they have had a sale on the weekend. The last two were on all items, this one is just on sale items.

They are determined to get rid of their clearance stuff before Gymbuck redemption. Looks like I'll be buying a lot of the Sunflowers line with my Gymbucks. (which is okay because I like it based on what I saw in the Look Book)

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

vikivoly
06-29-2004, 05:00 PM
Not liking this sale either!! I'm glad I didn't earn that 4th Gymbuck! I'm still not shopping. There is nothing on the clearance rack that I have to have, so what's left is what's left.

Not getting sucked in this time!