PDA

View Full Version : questions about Naartjie sale and shipping

riostoker
06-29-2004, 08:51 AM
I was just looking at my Naartjie receipt. I got 30% off the new fall transition stuff as well as the summer clearance stuff. Was that a mistake? Or is the fall transition stuff on sale too? I was thinking of exchanging the outfit for the next size up, but if I'm going to pay more, I may just keep this one instead!

Also, I thought I remembered you guys had said that Naartjie charges actual shipping costs. The amount on the box from USPS was $3.85, but I got charged $7.... similar to Hanna shipping rates. Is that typical?

Thanks,
ann

jk3
06-29-2004, 09:01 AM
I don't know that they charge actual shipping. If you look on the website, it has a chart for shipping costs. It's based on the total like Hanna but the shipping costs are more reasonable IMO. I think they charged $5 for what I ordered: 2 Ts and 5 long sleeved shirts.

Jenn
DS 6/3/03

riostoker
06-29-2004, 09:02 AM
Thanks!!! I hadn't seen the shipping chart on their site! That's good to have!

ann

ismommy
06-29-2004, 10:11 AM
I wish I had known the fall stauff was on sale too. I would have ordered some but now I don't want to pay more shipping.
The sipping costs are listed under customer service. They used to be a flat 5 dollars is what the sa told me but now it is based on amount spent.
Helene
mommy to Isabella
baby x EDD 1/11/05

jpang
06-29-2004, 12:59 PM
Hi, Ann,

I don't think the new fall transition stuff in on sale yet, so yes, you got a deal! I'd keep it if I were you (but maybe they'll let you exchange it anyways).

Imperia
06-29-2004, 02:37 PM
NO it's not on sale! They have toa ctually key in the 30% off at the register (or they did when I was there shopping last saturday), so the person who rang you up probably accidently gave your 30% off the fall line too.

As for shipping, that seems to vary, but in general they charge you based on their web site chart.

Imperia