PDA

View Full Version : COF coupon good at Janie and Jack? -UPDATE

lrucci
08-13-2004, 10:56 AM
I just read that someone was at a Janie and Jack store and there were COF coupons laying on the counter. She asked if those were J & J COF coupons and the SA said they were, and that she had just gotten them. The SA filled one out and handed it to her...the coupoun said nothing about J&J, just Gymbo.

Does anyone know if this is true? If so, then I'm in trouble. My J&J wish list is loooong!!!

ETA: Apparently, the SA was a bit confused. J&J received COF coupouns to pass out to their customers to use at Gymboree. She apparently thought you could use them at Janie & Jack.

I knew it was too good to be true.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

vpalmer
08-13-2004, 11:03 AM
My guess is that the SA was just confused if the coupon said nothing about J&J and only mentioned Gymbo. My guess is based on the fact that I know our Gymboree Play and Music Franchise always receives the COF coupons for Gymboree even though they do not specifically sell Gymboree clothing. It sounds like an effort to get more attendance at the Gymboree stores rather than extending the sale to J&J to me, although I could be wrong!

Veronica
Mom to Eva

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030612/3/0/1/-6/.png[/img][/url]