PDA

View Full Version : calling iluvmy2boys...can I send you my Visa bill? ;)

firstbaby
08-14-2004, 10:21 AM
Completely asked in jest, of course, but your pics of your little Holden in the HA love a bug pants paired with the discount code were more than I could resist. Separately, yes, they are tempting but together they are undeniable!

In all seriousness, thanks for the pics - they are too cute! But if you would like to pay the Visa man, I wouldn't complain ;)

iluvmy2boys
08-14-2004, 10:57 AM
LOL!!!!

If I could afford to pay everyone's visa bill, I would! ;)

Glad my pics of my cutie pie enticed you to buy some for your kiddo .. ;)

Now you know, to continue the circle and post pics of YOUR kiddo, right?! LOL

What all did you get? Just the pants or some stuff to go with?

firstbaby
08-14-2004, 11:16 AM
I couldn't just stop at the pants - the matching turtlesuit with it was too much for me to resist. But, just in case DH thought that the stripes with stripes was too much I got an ultimate blue jeepers creeper to "break it up" and a red turtlesuit - for DH to be happy, of course ;) And well, while I was ordering, I had been eyeing that really cute layered farmer shirt (can't remember the name) and a couple of bright baby tees. We have a couple of the hippity pants so I think everything will coordinate together. If not, well then, I will need a couple of more things ;) OMG - I'm obsessed! Thanks again for the super cute pictures - I will accept your challenge and post pics when the things come in. Do you think its strange to camp out at the mail box???

iluvmy2boys
08-14-2004, 11:33 AM
>> Do you think its strange to camp out at the mail box??? <<

OMG I am totally rolling over here!!! hehehehe..... I stalk the order status page SEVERAL times a day to see if something has shipped, status has changed, etc. And yes, when I'm expecting a Hanna package, I stalk the mailbox so DH doesn't see! LOL It's not that he really cares, but well, he just doesn't need to see how many times Hanna has been delivered! :P LOL!

The cute layered farmer shirt is the Apple A Day tee, be forewarned, it does seem to run kinda small (I actually returned ours because it doesn't leave much room for growing).

Welcome to the Hanna obsession!!! I can truthfully say, I have only bought without a code ONCE, and it was for something I had wanted but wasn't in stock at the time of the code and came in stock after code ended. I only go crazy when there's a code. (hence the reason Holden is now the proud owner of 3 pairs of pants from the love a bug line, the stripe and love a bug turtlesuits, the fleece jacket, and the bluestar/orange ringer tee and 2 more zippers he probably didn't really need! LOL) I LOVE it all though and it coordinates into so many outfits that I'll get lots of use out of them without ever getting tired of it.

Your welcome ;) (though I bet your DH isn't thanking me! LOL)

LoveMyBabyBeans
08-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Now you two STOP IT. I'm on the verge of another Hanna order and I'm doing good till you two get started. :) Holden is simply a trouble maker in my humble opinion. ;) He really shouldn't go looking so cute in his Hanna's and making me lose my self control to order some for Quinlan. LOL!!! I just snapped some pics of Quinn and Andie in some coordinating Hanna's. I'll have to see if I can share those later on tonight.

iluvmy2boys
08-14-2004, 03:36 PM
Holden IS a troublemaker, both virtually and IRL! His sassy little attitude gets him in trouble all of the time! LOL

Please post pics of Quinn and Andie when you can - I'd love to see the proud big brother was his baby sister! (btw, share pics of Huey too, I KNOW he has to be a cutie!)

so, what are you ordering? Huh? Huh? LOL