PDA

View Full Version : Sort of Shoe question

writeleigh
08-14-2004, 11:55 AM
I keep reading everywhere that, unless we're outside or something, I should keep Liam (9 months) barefoot to help him learn to walk, stand better, etc. But from the way he crawls, he has developed a callous on his left little toe area, but on top of his foot. How do I protect his foot, but still somehow keep his feet uncovered??? Or do I not need to worry as much about keeping his feet uncovered?

Leigh :)

AdoptChina
08-14-2004, 11:58 AM
get him some Robeez/ShooShoos/Jack & Lily's etc.......they allow easy foot movement while protecting his toes :)

writeleigh
08-14-2004, 01:39 PM
Thanks - I'll check them out.

Leigh

iluvmy2boys
08-14-2004, 01:49 PM
I was gonna suggest the same thing! :)

writeleigh
08-14-2004, 05:34 PM
I just bought some Robeez at Nordstrom and love them - they're so cute and ultra soft . . . Liam is wearing them right now. After inspecting them, he seems to like them :) I can see why ya'll rave about Robeez . . .

Thank you!
Leigh :)

iluvmy2boys
08-14-2004, 05:46 PM
which ones did you get?

I bought my Holden the cream colored lions - he LOVES them! (he really wanted the royal lions but alas, they don't come in sizes above 18-24mo)

writeleigh
08-14-2004, 05:50 PM
They were almost sold out at Nordstroms, so the selection wasn't that great, but I got the soccer ball ones - he has a soccer ball that he LOVES. But I figured if I like them, I can always order other ones (maybe a different design) online once he outgrows these.