PDA

View Full Version : Shoe Newbie... Need Advice

AvasMama
08-14-2004, 01:35 PM
Ava has lived seven whole months with just one pair of shoes (Preschoolians black mary janes) that she wore only once! But now she is more active and our house is drafty, so I want to try a pair of the Robeez/Bobux/Jack & Lily type shoes.

I am overwhelmed by the choices, though! What are your favorite styles? I am looking for a couple of pairs that will match as much of her wardrobe as possible. She has lots of pink and red and everything else is a mix. So I am thinking one pair to go with the pink/red and one black or brown pair to match everything else. I may go with Preschoolians black MJs again for the latter, but I definitely want a couple of cute colorful shoes too!

Robyn & Ava

Mom2Miri
08-14-2004, 02:04 PM
We've had all 3 and I think the Robeez had the brightest colors, the J&L were the softest and the Bobux somewhere in between. The Robeez always looked cuter on the foot than in the bag, IMO.

I like the Robeez Cherries or Cupcakes (have these). And I love the J&L's that we have in pale pink (furry bear and Lily baby girl) I think the J&L beige with puppy is really cute too.

HTH,
Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03

AdoptChina
08-14-2004, 02:08 PM
For Connor we had a pair of Robeez that were royal blue/green, a pair that were yellow and a pair of navy shooshoos.........this way he always had something to match his outfits lol

The cupcake, cherry, butterfly, pink kitty and daisy are so cute! Plus you could get a solid pink or black with the party bow to look girly. I think she needs more than 2 pairs lol