PDA

View Full Version : ~*~ Favorite Links for kids clothing ~*~ Post your favorite links!!

iluvmy2boys
08-14-2004, 08:40 PM
I've already got Osh Kosh, Gap, Gymboree, Janie & Jack, Hanna Andersson, Naartjie, CWD Kids, Talbots Kids bookmarked.... what are some of your other favorite sites to shop at? Or even to look at and drool if you can't afford the clothing but like to look at it?! LOL

I wanted to compile a list, and I'm tired of typing them all in! LOL

AvasMama
08-14-2004, 09:17 PM
Some of our favorites:

www.babystyle.com
www.oliebollen.com
www.totshop.com
www.blueberrybabies.com
www.tuttibella.com
www.trenditikes.com
www.forgetmeknotkids.com
www.landsend.com
www.llbean.com
www.pokkadots.com
www.babyoliverboutique.com
www.garnethill.com
www.theredballoon.com
www.gingersnapsboutique.com
www.trendychic.com
www.aikobaby.com

ETA: www.miniboden.com

Robyn & Ava

karin4
08-14-2004, 09:30 PM
I'm loving a bunch of Mulberribush's new stuff. They've always been one of my very favorite brands, especially for boys, and some of the fall things are really wonderful. Unfortunately, you can't order on their site, but their clothes are carried in CWD, Nordstrom, lots of boutiques.
http://www.mulberribush.com

iluvmy2boys
08-14-2004, 09:42 PM
wow, thanks ladies!!

Robyn, did you have all of those bookmarked?! LOL I just added LLBean and Lands End cause I thought of those, thanks!

AvasMama
08-14-2004, 09:59 PM
Yep :) I can never remember the names of the smaller online shops, so I bookmark them all. Enjoy!

Robyn & Ava

pamela mom of 3
08-14-2004, 10:14 PM
Well this one is canadian ;)

http://www.pleasemum.com

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/blobflower.gif

http://messageboards.ivillage.com/iv-ppstrollers

iluvmy2boys
08-14-2004, 10:33 PM
WOOHOO!

2 local boutique stores.. one that is just 5mins from my house

I'll definitely be checking out the clothes there, I'm so excited!

OMG!! I went to the site and looked at some of the lines for my oldest - they actuallyhave CUTE dinosaur themed clothes in his size!! HE WILL BE SO THRILLED!!

Question for you Karin or any other mulberribush fans....

Does this stuff wear well? What about sizing? Any special washing things I should know about? I have a feeling if our local boutique has a decent variety of these clothes, I may start buying these as my kids main clothes and wally world and target clothes for play clothes. SOOOO cute!! thanks again Karin!

karin4
08-15-2004, 03:15 PM
You're welcome! Always happy to contribute to the shopping delinquency of minor's parents!

I'll answer your questions in your other post-- though it looks like Denise and others have pretty well covered it!

And Ashton NEEDS that dino sweater!

colleenfs
08-15-2004, 03:19 PM
Add in http://www.ruggedbear-online.com/
They carry Heartstrings and have great winter outerwear.

~Colleen
Mama to Julia 1-10-02

writeleigh
08-15-2004, 05:44 PM
Funny- I've just been on an internet shopping spree, so here are some of my favs (some just to drool!):

www.tuesdayschild.com

www.bestdressedkids.com

www.bestdressedchid.com

www.infashionkids.com

www.thetrendybebe.com

www.boutiquekids.com

:) Leigh

LoveMyBabyBeans
08-15-2004, 05:52 PM
This post helps me SO much. 100% of my shopping is done online if I want clothes from American stores. I love the European stuff here, but the dollar is weak, so it's expensive for me to buy all the time. Thanks for the links!

writeleigh
08-15-2004, 07:18 PM
That's funny because I'm always looking for European clothes- their boys designs are so adorable. We should start a little swap club LOL

:) Leigh

kaismom
08-16-2004, 03:27 PM
Here is one I like:

La Redoute (click on kids)
www.laredoute.com

I found the sale prices to be good, and the clothes to be of good quality with cute designs. For girls clothes at least they seem to run long and lean (I only got tops and shoes for the boys, so far). Good fit for my long-legged, skinny kids :).

LoveMyBabyBeans
08-16-2004, 04:12 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong, I LOVE the European clothes. The dollar is so weak though and clothing in Europe is so much more expensive than the USA without a weak dollar. I have found a store in France (www.dpam.com) that has really cute stuff for reasonable prices though. I need to keep looking too. I'm sure there are treasure troves of cute Euro clothes that I just haven't found yet.

kaismom
08-16-2004, 04:18 PM
Tee hee - I often stop in Paris on my way to North Africa for business, and DPAM is on my hit list :). Also they have DPAM in Tunisia so that is convenient, and sometimes a bit cheaper.

LoveMyBabyBeans
08-16-2004, 04:55 PM
Ingrid, what are the must see children's shops in Paris. Just in case we take a spur of the moment trip. :) Where in N. Africa do you go (other than Tunisia)?

kaismom
08-16-2004, 05:24 PM
Well, I have to admit that I often saved my shopping for Tunisia or another city (I visit a friend often in Lugano). There are the well-known big names, of course (Catamini, Tartin et Chocolat, Galeries Lafayette, PreNatal, etc) and I used to hit up H&M, but now that we have H&M in the states I don't bother. Oh I did find a cute store in a Paris shopping mall with decent prices called "Apostrophe". Other stores I visit in Europe include C&A, Manor, and Chicco, just off the top of my head...

I generally travel to Tunisia or Algeria for work, sometimes Morocco, also Yemen and Egypt. The easiest connections are through Paris or Frankfurt, so I try to get a little bit of shopping in if I do a rest stop.

writeleigh
08-16-2004, 06:06 PM
I didn't realize LA Redoute has kids clothes! The things I learn each day on this board LOL.

Leigh